Dr Perricone woman looks wrinkly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about wrinkly, but she seem to have great trouble moving her mouth...............

Some of these victims of the Botox and plastic surgery and fillers look so terrible, they should have left things alone.
SURGERY09_TORI11.jpg

(breast augmentation)
wenn2547482_worstsurgery.jpg

she was a pretty girl, look at her now:sad:
wenn2379167_worstsurgery.jpg

Joan Van Ark...........looks as if she came back from the Ark!!
wenn2587791_worstsurgery.jpg

LA TOYAH
wenn1749797_worstsurgery.jpg

........Lumpy breasts among other things!!
Alicia Duval

wenn2148747_worstsurgery.jpg

.....Frightening :eek:
Lil Kim

wenn5353556_worstsurgery.jpg

.....goodness
Courtney Love

wenn2522630_worstsurgery.jpg

Lisa Rinna

bad-plastic-surgery-14.jpg

firm breasts, but.....but....!!!
Donatella Versace

wenn2393662_worstsurgery.jpg

.......her face:eek:
Pamela Anderson

wenn1711886_worstsurgery.jpg

Our own Posh

Of course there are so many more.......now some more out there who have really disfigured themselves in the search for beauty:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-2.jpg

bad-plastic-surgery-7.jpg

:eek:
bad-plastic-surgery-8.jpg

.......so sad how a pretty woman can end up like this:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-9.jpg

......I suppose you all know this person:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-11.jpg

........how sad:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-12.jpg

....how can anyone do this to themselves:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-17.jpg

...:sad:

bad-plastic-surgery-22.jpg

bad-plastic-surgery-23.jpg

bad-plastic-surgery-26.jpg
....:eek: :eek: >>>>>> (faints)

It's really shocking sometimes how woman who have had work done don't look "real" anymore.

Their faces just look odd and their expressions are sometimes so frozen that you can't tell whether they are laughing or crying... the trouble is that programmes such as TOWIE just promote these looks as normal and young girls aspire to achieving the look as well.

I've been watching the Dallas re-runs on Sky and it's amazing how then Sue Ellen and Pamela had normal lips and teeth and had faces that moved freely - now Sue Ellen has clearly had work in the new re-make and Victoria Principal looks plastic in her info-mercial for her face products... why did they need to change? They were beautiful as they were.

Last edited:
I'm sure those lasses have just used a bit too much Lulu Timebomb.... (Always remember to patch test first!)

I'm no fan of Lulu but to be fair....at least she hasn't taken the Botox to the extreme where she can easily do an impression of Mike Jagger during a rendition of "Shout" or whatever. Mind you, I don't think much of her sales patter when it comes to her Timebomb products - just can't picture her in a white coat testing and checking the different combinations in the lab with Dr Rob!

Latest posts

Back