Dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
There are oodles of dresses in clearance for a tenner. I'm a serial dress wearer and have a few QVC offerings in my wardrobe. Could be worth a look. They're not all polyester offerings either.

If someone passes on a little tidbit like this I tend to press the Thank You button.
Don't know why I did it just then - they're all too bluddy big for me lol

Didn't you used to be able to "select by size" when searching ... although I suspect what you're saying is they're too big for you regardless of what size is left in stock.

Unless they have petite I'm afraid so. It's the shoulders you see ... and the length. Heck, I'd look like little orphan Annie

I'm certainly not petite. And at 5 6 with perma high heels I find dresses really easy. I work in an awfice where I need to be quite smart. But like everyone else time is of the wotnot. It's so easy to just shove a dress on, grab your shoes and go.

I do wear tops and trousers for work but I don't own a single skirt! Shift or simple column style dresses are very me.

I love dresses, sadly have just packed away all my summer ones which I hardly got to wear this year due to the horrible wet weather. Went to the dreaded high street today in search of winter clothes as have not got much to keep me warm for what I have a bad feeling is going to be a long season of wretched weather. Have been looking for skirts and they seem a bit thin on the ground unless I want to go parading around in a mini skirt which given my age and the fact I work in a hospital will not be a good plan!! Will have a quick look on Q to see what they are offering in clearance......

I love dresses, sadly have just packed away all my summer ones which I hardly got to wear this year due to the horrible wet weather. Went to the dreaded high street today in search of winter clothes as have not got much to keep me warm for what I have a bad feeling is going to be a long season of wretched weather. Have been looking for skirts and they seem a bit thin on the ground unless I want to go parading around in a mini skirt which given my age and the fact I work in a hospital will not be a good plan!! Will have a quick look on Q to see what they are offering in clearance......
I'm glad i'm not the only person to put summer things away. My partner laughs when i pile summer sheets and clothes to put up in the loft.
He's from the country, and never heard of this. In fact i have a pile of stuff (flannel sheets, quilts etc) lying in the spare room from last
year that he never got around to putting in the loft. Excuses, no ladder, ladder at house he's working at lalalalalalalalala, so they've been
lying in the spare room since then. At least we don't have to get them down now, just wait to get the summer stuff away now ha ha :yawn:

Latest posts

Back