Dyson DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum TSV 28/9/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that's interesting that you've had both barbs. it goes against the grain to pay a lot for a hoover but would be worth it to make my least favourite chore better. tiny house, all carpets.

that's interesting that you've had both barbs. it goes against the grain to pay a lot for a hoover but would be worth it to make my least favourite chore better. tiny house, all carpets.

Had the henry in lovely red, and loved it then, bulky i'd say, in my old house, all carpets. Then my dream the dyson, which was a
nightmare, heavy and only lasted couple of years, hopefully last one the miele, and it has bits and bobs that come with it and
attach to the hoover so you can see them he he

I've had both too Janie & for a 'tiny house, all carpets', I'd probably go for the Miele, although I hated mine; I had the Original 'Cat & Dog' & it just wasn't up to the task of coping with a horde of teenagers traipsing through the house constantly emitting small clouds of hay/straw/horse hair etc., hence the Henry, which was!
I still have the Henry, as he still works, though he is a bit of an overkill these days & too heavy for me to cart up & down the stairs, OH has to do it! :flower:

it looks really weird in the qvc pic - is it because it hasn't got the upright pipe bit on?

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=833167&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Ran upstairs and checked for you janie, yes the steel tube thing is missing. Also found you can get a 10 year parts and
labour warranty for only £30.00 extra, they pick it up, fix it and return it. And the guarantee is for 2 years, yeah.
But if you want basic IMO the henry is basic. Emptying it in the bin, filthy fluff etc. and smelly. You do have to buy
miele bags but i actually got them from q as you get something else with it, air filter i think. And the bags are all
closed and just pop another one in, and go again. Oh and an anti smell thing too which is good for the cat . You
might not like it, just as i didn't take to the dyson, all choice i suppose. The 30 mbg is good for that though x x

barbs - why is the henry messy to empty? the bags leak or something? and thanks for searching out the guarantee details. (((hugs)))

barbs - why is the henry messy to empty? the bags leak or something? and thanks for searching out the guarantee details. (((hugs)))

I didn't have bags in mine. (ooooppppsss) Can't believe the henry is lighter. I found it heavy also

thanks kitten :)

re: the weight miele 7.7kg, henry 6.6kg

Now that does surprise me, I think it must be Henry's bulk that makes him seem so awkwardly heavy to carry then? :wonder:

I do like him though, I've even naughtily used him to suck up gravel & broken glass, or carted him out to the garage for a bit of industrial strength hoovering up, something you definitely couldn't do with a lot of hoovers! LOL

If I lived in a small bungalow or something, with a single cat for company & carpets everywhere, he wouldn't be my first choice though, too bulky for a quick whizz round I think! :flower:

I didn't have bags in mine. (ooooppppsss) Can't believe the henry is lighter. I found it heavy also

really??? i had no idea they made a bagless model! sure you didn't just forget to put 'em in? lol!
bags is the main thing for me. one thing i'm 100% certain about is i'll never have another bagless.

really??? i had no idea they made a bagless model! sure you didn't just forget to put 'em in? lol!
bags is the main thing for me. one thing i'm 100% certain about is i'll never have another bagless.

Yes you're probably right janie, i didn't even think about a bag he he

Latest posts

Back