E-mails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wrote a letter to the customer services manager in london yesterday,i got a call today from customer services in india,london office must have faxed it to india cs to deal with it,seems as though uk executive staff dont want to get involved with any complaint issues

I have just tried to e-mail sit-up using the customer feedback section of the website. I completed everything barr the ref number cause obviously i havent got 1 and it said page error. So i tried again in firefox and also got a page error.

Email them direct instead of doing it through their website, send to [email protected]

Try that

I got a response to my email this evening with my screengrab attachments. Everything forwarded to the technical team with a response in 3 to 5 working days, im not holding my breath buy they have picked on the wrong person here to mess about :58::58:

If anyone requires a screengrab of the winners list for the samsung e900 mobile or the ikasu rearview mirror then send me a private message with your email address and I will forward it to you. Best to have as much proof as possible if complaining that you never received email of purchase but your names on the winners list. Mysteriously you can get into the previous auctions for them just now.

Thanks for the offer zippy but I just tried myself just now and have managed to get the winners lists screen shoted for every item i bought at the weekend.

Update on the Samsung e900 from saturday.
After sending in my screen grabs yesterday I received email of purchase for the phone at 430pm this afternoon so heres hoping others will get theirs also. Still waiting on purchase email for the Ikasu stereo mirror

It looks like after a few of us complaining that they have sorted out the problems. I have just had my e-mail for the printer, phone and leap pad book set.

Well done sit-up for honouring them.

Email them direct instead of doing it through their website, send to [email protected]

Try that

I got a response to my email this evening with my screengrab attachments. Everything forwarded to the technical team with a response in 3 to 5 working days, im not holding my breath buy they have picked on the wrong person here to mess about :58::58:[/QUOTE
Link does noty work!!!!!!!! my email bounced back

I can confirm the link does work as i complained to them yesturday. After the success of the phone i tried to e-mail them again just now and like you got it sent back so they are either having more problems or they have done something to the e-mail account se are sending to.

I can confirm the link does work as i complained to them yesturday. After the success of the phone i tried to e-mail them again just now and like you got it sent back so they are either having more problems or they have done something to the e-mail account se are sending to.

I had 2 emails bounce back from the postmasteratsit-up.tv delivery status(failure) , anyway ive just tried again,maybe it was because it was out of office hours,hope it works now.

Seems to work office hours only,thanks natalie

Hi everyone

I e-mailed this morning about the sky blue topaz ring and this afternoon checked the winers list and my name and 3 other people have gone from the list. I was wonderring if anyone on here either got the ring or has had their name removed from the list?

Thanks Natalie

Latest posts

Back