Easy Living

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Switched on and saw a load of JML products - which are advertised in little Easy Living pamphlets and on a tv loop in Poundland ! I've noticed in the past couple of years that QVC are going down the 'cheapy' route, with a lot of Thane and now JML products.
They had a show last week, I think, with a brand called Arthr which was lots of different products for living with more limited mobility.

Well the sun didn’t last long here it’s now raining. Wouldn’t it be great if it was like heating you could turn it to whatever temperature suited you at the time!

Still 39c here in N. Herts. I keep the curtains closed to keep the sun out, but its still the temperature of a furnace indoors. I went upstairs and couldn't believe how hot my wooden handrail was !!!! EVERYTHING is hot to the touch. There has been a good breeze all day, but its only been good to look at, ****** useless for anything else.

I’ve had to close the windows! Just going to change into jeans as my legs are freezing in shorts. You would think we were at opposite end of the earth the differences a bit of water makes.

Still 39c here in N. Herts. I keep the curtains closed to keep the sun out, but its still the temperature of a furnace indoors. I went upstairs and couldn't believe how hot my wooden handrail was !!!! EVERYTHING is hot to the touch. There has been a good breeze all day, but its only been good to look at, ****** useless for anything else.
I had to take the glass off my garden coffee table as it was so hot. Been nearly 40 here in South Yorkshire. A neighbour is at hers son's in Christchurch and they have had a thunderstorm.
I've had curtains and blinds closed all day and sunny windows closed but it's still nearly 32 in the house. We've 2 fans going atm.

I had to take the glass off my garden coffee table as it was so hot. Been nearly 40 here in South Yorkshire. A neighbour is at hers son's in Christchurch and they have had a thunderstorm.
I've had curtains and blinds closed all day and sunny windows closed but it's still nearly 32 in the house. We've 2 fans going atm.
Me too Patsy, I'm on the Wirral and it's 🔥HOT!! It's a bit cooler this evening and I have actually opened the blinds !!

It’s currently 27C here so it‘ll be another muggy night. We’ve now got a yellow warning for thunderstorms and I really hope they’re right. 👍

It will also be nice to be able to open the curtains if it gets cooler because the past two days have been like living in a coal mine ….. dark. 😉

It’s currently 27C here so it‘ll be another muggy night. We’ve now got a yellow warning for thunderstorms and I really hope they’re right. 👍

It will also be nice to be able to open the curtains if it gets cooler because the past two days have been like living in a coal mine ….. dark. 😉
Still hot in London but just started raining and is quite windy. Wouldn't be surprised if we had a storm. Seems to have cooled down outside but not in my flat yet.

Or 40 shades of rust! How’s it in Belfast Donna? I find cities hot and exhausting at the best of time.
It was bad yesterday. The back of my hair was dripping wet just after 9 am. It does not help I work in a bakery, two massive ovens which retain the heat. I am in the front office, but the heat just seems to be everywhere. We have store rooms with shutters for deliveries, but not suppose to keep out due to health reasons. But the moment the bakers leave, I tell the packers, just open the shutters and try to let the air in.

Latest posts

Back