Easy Living

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s 22C here today, but I can’t say that I feel any cooler. 😳 I guess it’ll take a couple of days for the house to cool down again, despite the fact that the sun never shines on it due to the direction in which it faces.

I really loathe this weather. Roll on winter!

It’s 22C here today, but I can’t say that I feel any cooler. 😳 I guess it’ll take a couple of days for the house to cool down again, despite the fact that the sun never shines on it due to the direction in which it faces.

I really loathe this weather. Roll on winter!
It was 40 in the house yesterday, windy but it was a hot wind. It's 1.45 atm and it's 30 in the house despite the wind being cooler and we've managed to have lots of windows open.

It’s currently 24C outside and 27.5C in the house. I function well at 20C but anything more than that I loathe. I guess I must be hot blooded or something because I only have a 1 tog duvet on the bed in the depths of winter.

Consequently, the fan’s gone on and the bowl of water to plunge my feet in is in action as well.

If my house had reached 40C, I’d have melted. 😳

It’s currently 24C outside and 27.5C in the house. I function well at 20C but anything more than that I loathe. I guess I must be hot blooded or something because I only have a 1 tog duvet on the bed in the depths of winter.

Consequently, the fan’s gone on and the bowl of water to plunge my feet in is in action as well.

If my house had reached 40C, I’d have melted. 😳
We were it was horrendous. Hopefully we will be able to sleep tonight.
Ditched the bra on Monday and we have slept on top of the bed with the cover rolled back.
We have a 3.5 tog from end of October to end of March.
Niece has a 15 tog on nearly all year she's always cold.!!! Don't know how she's gone on the last few days.

Latest posts

Back