Easy Pay on Request

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never seem to get any emails from qvc like that. Lucky you! BTW one of my first purchases from QVC was a set of 2 tiffany lamps, which my ex paid for for mother's day. I absolutely love them and expect I will have them until I pop my clogs!

I never seem to get any emails from qvc like that. Lucky you! BTW one of my first purchases from QVC was a set of 2 tiffany lamps, which my ex paid for for mother's day. I absolutely love them and expect I will have them until I pop my clogs!

Sorry you didn't get the email, I was surprised to get this one as it's it's usually once in a blue moon that one turns up.

I have two Tiffany lamps my son bought them for me as Christmas presents , I have the peacock one he's beautiful and I have the votive one, my son was going to get me the latest cat one gazing at the dragonfly but it's on waitlist at the mo, so hopefully they'll have a Tiffany hour before Christmas and it may come back in, though I did hear the guest saying that sometimes it can be up to a year to get it back with popular pieces, hope not.

piper

QVC do this I believe if you have not shopped with them for a while. I know got two easy pay codes and a 10% discount code within a month of each other. But I had not shopped with them for must have been 6 months. I never used any of the them either as nothing I wanted.

I don't seem to get any emails off them at all now apart from the QGossip and the show/tsv alerts. I'm starting to wonder if there is a special box I haven't ticked hidden away somewhere...?! :sad:

I once received a three easy pay in a QVC Christmas card but thats all I have ever got.

I get the offers occassionally~although I haven't had a christmas card for years.

I love tiffany lamps - I hope you manage to get one you want.Its so annoying you can't use your offer on a waitlist item (its not your fault,its out of stock??!!)

I got one too, it's got to be used by 3rd Oct I believe, was in the Terms and Conditions.

Latest posts

Back