Easy-pay voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this is of help to anyone (hope it is, of course!) but I just got a voucher in the mail for 3 x easy pay, valid until Oct 3rd-

QVCEZP

Maybe to make up for the balls up (again) on beauty day.. Hope I get one too, have my eye on a small Elemis set.. Thanks for letting us know..
Hope Loveheart doesn't read this, lol :bandit:

would you be able to use this code on the web? Would use it to get the LE tsv a week on saturday.

Not sure if this is of help to anyone (hope it is, of course!) but I just got a voucher in the mail for 3 x easy pay, valid until Oct 3rd-

QVCEZP[/Thanks for info livelovelaugh tried it on an order but.................."computer says no"
Never mind, maybe I will get it eventually. x

Maybe to make up for the balls up (again) on beauty day.. Hope I get one too, have my eye on a small Elemis set.. Thanks for letting us know..
Hope Loveheart doesn't read this, lol :bandit:

:taphead::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_10:

QVC left me out of the 10% off code a few months ago, and again on the next one that was mentioned last week. In doing this, they only infuriate me and make me buy less. I queried why I had been excluded last time and was told it was sent at random and maybe I'd receive one next time. Well I ****** didn't and they can't say it was random this time because a fellow forumite said the wording on it was to encourage them to buy as they hadn't made a purchase in a while. So I obviously order too much to receive these offers but not enough to receive invitations to various QVC events. Grrrr, I am getting mad now. Am going to send them another email to ask why I have yet again been excluded from the 10% offer......:angry:

Thats it Boycie stop buying and they panic and suddenly vouchers throwing themselves at you. I didn't buy for six months and in the space of a month got two 3 easy pay and one 10% off voucher.

Latest posts

Back