Elemis 4 Piece Tri-Enzyme Discovery Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not sure if this is the same try-me they had a while back, but it had tri-enzyme wash, serum, night cream and (I think pro-collagen moisturiser) in a white bag. It worked out cheaper ml for ml than buying the full a size products, but I cannot remember how much it was!

It sounds like it could be the same set but it is a bit strange to suddenly say it is a try me collection. I bought this set ages ago. Elemis really needs some new products IMO. I am really bored with the same old things they keep showing on QVC.

I have found the old price on my account and it was slightly cheaper for the old set (£27.52). The new one comes in at £28.43 with p&p so this might be why it is a new item number if the price has gone up?

I have found the old price on my account and it was slightly cheaper for the old set (£27.52). The new one comes in at £28.43 with p&p so this might be why it is a new item number if the price has gone up?

I think you're right about the price having gone up. I was looking at this kit but it was on waitlist, then it disappeared. Now it's reappeared at a higher price. I can't remember if the Tri enzyme gel mask was in the last kit but it's now in this one according to CS.

I think you're right about the price having gone up. I was looking at this kit but it was on waitlist, then it disappeared. Now it's reappeared at a higher price. I can't remember if the Tri enzyme gel mask was in the last kit but it's now in this one according to CS.

Hi Tangle Foot! The gel mask was not in the last one (I don't think it had been launched?) but you have now tempted me into looking at it!

Hi Tangle Foot! The gel mask was not in the last one (I don't think it had been launched?) but you have now tempted me into looking at it!

Hi Livelovelaugh, I think you're right the gel mask is relatively new I seem to recall some blurb from Timetospa about it. Never been a temptress, think of me as a friendly enabler.:D

ml for ml a really good price -
serum 30.98
gel 13.50
wash 6.13
cream 23.48 at Salonskincare - total £74.09

or at essentials pharmacy - got a 20% discount atm - £61.53 worth.

A bargain me thinks

I have bought the gel mask and think it's fab - your skin feels soooo smooth after it.
It does tingle a bit when it's on but is worth trying in my opinion (for what it's worth)

Has anyone tried the gel mask? I have tried all the other products but not the mask. I wish the try me was more summer based as I think the tri enzyme stuff can't be used if you go out in the sun. I may be wrong on that, I'm sure someone will be able to confirm this. I would like a try me with some tan accelerator or sun block. Just something a bit more exciting.

They just suggest you use spf 30 or above if you go in the sun. I bought the bare escentuals powder one that was on last week - I hate gloopy sun tan lotion on the face so use this on days when at work and get only small amounts of sun exposure. . The other one I have used is the NIVEA Sun DNAge Cell Protection Anti-Ageing Face Sun Cream SPF 30 although I used the 50.
It won the 2009 CEW award for best new sun product (mass)
It goes on really well and doesn't feel like sun cream, more like a moisturiser.

It smells really nice too!

Latest posts

Back