Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might have a look at the Liz Earle one if it's got a hand cream/wash in it. I also like the orange flower body wash and the shampoo. I stopped buying the LE TSVs though as it was always two lots of C&P (which is a changed formula now) and the skin tonic (also changed) and I just got too much of it as it wasn't as nice to use.

CC

Might have a look at the Liz Earle one if it's got a hand cream/wash in it. I also like the orange flower body wash and the shampoo. I stopped buying the LE TSVs though as it was always two lots of C&P (which is a changed formula now) and the skin tonic (also changed) and I just got too much of it as it wasn't as nice to use.

CC
You know they have changed the formula back now?

The orange flower body wash & also the shampoo are magnificent on the dog. The fox poo rolling, bog roll shredding, sarnie guzzling wee shite.

CC
They have now gone back to the original Skin Tonic

Just channel hoped (The Hobbit wasnt drawing me in this time) and saw Keiley with her grey hair (not knocking that), long shirt, too short trousers and trainers. My immediate thought was late middle-aged biddy from Midsummer Murders. I need to get out more!
Who is The Hobbit?

Who is The Hobbit?
Epic adventure of Bilbo Baggins in Middle Earth with a good smattering of orcs, elves, skin changers, a gollum and a dragon but to name a few, drifts from the written story line but has a couple of very cute dwarves who, of course, as in all good epics die. Written by J RR Tolkien

CC
I love the orange flower body wash and the shampoo and conditioner is wonderful. But I tend to buy it when boots has 3 for the price of 2 offers. Free postage and points too…

Well I wasn't tempted in the slightest. I might have been but for having a 100ml mask unopened along with several from other brands while I work my way through various supersizes I currently have on the go I'll be succumbing to the Estee Lauder one and I'm hoping the next Gatineau TSV will be one to "tap the app" and "jump to the phones" for.

Even though they have sold over 150k, I bet people are being a little more discerning. This time last year they would have sold more. I still can’t believe I didn’t succumb.
I’m not sure they are…. Reading on Facebook and Instagram people saying they are buying three or four…. I’m guessing they had more stock this year.
I can’t believe I didn’t succumb either! But I’m glad I didn’t. It really wasn’t the best TSV in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back