Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's my all time favourite product but who in their right mind would pay £102 for a face cream???? There must be something out there that does a similar job with similar results.

CC
I ask the same question when Perricone is on - show me the person who spends £300 on a face cream that smells like "cake batter" :D

I ask the same question when Perricone is on - show me the person who spends £300 on a face cream that smells like "cake batter" :D
i acutally know people who do buy it cause they showed me a receipt from their latest trip to harrods ect to get some & i said to them a similar set to what you just bought is .... on QVC

Many years ago, before I retired from hairdressing, we had a very posh client, more money than sense. She would only use Philip Kingsley products, and as she was a friend of the salon owner, was allowed to bring her own products for us to use on her hair. She constantly boasted that she went to his clinic in London, ( a 400 or so miles round journey!) and would regularly buy his products directly from there, at a ridiculously high price. Imagine her shock horror when M&S started to sell it, and the look on her face when I pointed it out to her was priceless!

Clothescloth, poor woman if she knew it is in TKMaxx regularly. With litre sizes under £40!

Some of the Japanese brand moisturizers can be £500 and yes they do sell. I remember in Debenhams I was friendly with the Givenchy SA, I did buy makeup from her now and then. She gave me a sample of their £299+ moisturizer, it was black, and she could not keep it in stock. I didn't fancy it and gave the sample away.

Boffy, I see it regularly in TKMaxx, loads of the CBD essence at the moment and even down to red label. I bought an eye serum which is actually an eye cream too thick to be a serum for £19.99 and using it at the moment.

There are still two options in stock and judging from the reviews stating that they are returning the TSV because it smells awful anyone who orders this collection in the future has a good chance of receiving a tried/used item.

I think those of us long standing customers/former customers of QVC are very bored with it all now, I certainly am, and I think people who are new customers fall for all the hype these days, indeed, QVC I believe rely on the new audienc to stay afloat here in the UK

I remember back in the day when brands like Elemis and Liz Earle first launched mainly on QVC by those small companies privately owned, this is no longer the case, money and not our skin is their God,, they have sold their companies on to big names, hence I reguse now to buy. L’Occitane Group now own Elemis and others, Estee Lauder owned Liz Earle, then Avon, and now Walgreens Boots. etc I could go on and on. Even Molton Brown is owned by the KAO organisation. Whose next I wonder!

The biggest money spinner in the world is the beauty industry!

There are still two options in stock and judging from the reviews stating that they are returning the TSV because it smells awful anyone who orders this collection in the future has a good chance of receiving a tried/used item.
Which set was it?

And reviews are not happy about the flimsy packaging…..
Dont think Elemis got it right this year… so glad I resisted.

For anyone interested there are some really good prices for Elemis stock on approved food website today for their early Black Friday preview.

2 x 100g cleansing balm for £40
2 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream 50ml for £60

Pro collagen cream
Cleansing Balm
They are incredible prices… have you shopped with them before? It’s almost too good to be true..

For anyone interested there are some really good prices for Elemis stock on approved food website today for their early Black Friday preview.

2 x 100g cleansing balm for £40
2 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream 50ml for £60

Pro collagen cream
Cleansing Balm
That seems a good offer! Is this website kosher? Have you used them?

Latest posts

Back