Elemis..gggrrrrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
Ok..so Im totally new to this but OMG..Keeley and Claire sutton what a combo..keeley going on about elemis being the 'creme de la resistance' and claire talking about the 'travelable' sizes..

Ok..so Im totally new to this but OMG..Keeley and Claire sutton what a combo..keeley going on about elemis being the 'creme de la resistance' and claire talking about the 'travelable' sizes..

Welcome lipglossaddict. Hope you enjoy posting as much as I do.

Yes what a twosome. Claire is just like a children's TV presenter and I find her very patronising. Keeley acts like a little girl, sulking one minute and the next giggling and pretending she's scared of AY. :mysmilie_852:

Welcome Lipglossaddict...you are indeed a woman after my own heart, Elemis,Keeley and Claire are my least favourite trio on QVC.
Can't stand the over rated Elemis Brand,can't do with the rubbish spouted about it and can't stand the way Claire Sutton presents anything....and breathe!!!

Well I like both Elemis and Keeley, my skin has never been better than with Elemis unlike Gatineau and decleor which just made my skin break out and Keeley is refreshing. Claire I agree could do with toning down the child in her

Well I like both Elemis and Keeley, my skin has never been better than with Elemis unlike Gatineau and decleor which just made my skin break out and Keeley is refreshing. Claire I agree could do with toning down the child in her

Agree. I have roseaca and do wander off to other brands and when my skin has a hissy fit of rash and or the spots. Then back to Elemis and its calmed down in a few days.

Keeley I think is just over excited about the range. She had her little boy with her at QVC yesterday behind the scenes as her husband had to go away on business. Perhaps that why she was a bit more hyper.

Claire is like a walking ad for a cross between Barbie meets CBBies.

Welcome Lipglossaddict

I wonder if Keeley bought the LG TSV? She definetly needs a change in foundation tas the one she's been wearing lately is about three shades too dark or should we say orange.

On the plus side, Claire's make-up looked a lot nicer with the toned down blusher - perhaps she could have a word with AY.

Yes I agree Claire can be very irritating when she waffles on about a load of rubbish especially if it's something you are interested in and want to know about it properly. She butts in on the guest presenters with some hair head comment. I remember way back a hair dresser demonstrating Aveda getting a bit frustrated with her. However I do like her but she is better on her own with jewelry etc.

Agree. I have roseaca and do wander off to other brands and when my skin has a hissy fit of rash and or the spots. Then back to Elemis and its calmed down in a few days.

Keeley I think is just over excited about the range. She had her little boy with her at QVC yesterday behind the scenes as her husband had to go away on business. Perhaps that why she was a bit more hyper.

I agree with Delh and Donna. I'm an Elemis(sometimes Decleor) gal as it suits my skin and i get great results. As Donna has said i also agree that Keeley is very passionate about Elemis and she can come over a little ott at times because of this.Claire does need to tone her presenting technique down though, Donna's comment re Barbie and CBBies is perfect.

Welcome LipGlossAddict i hope you enjoy your time at ST.com - lovely people,good place to visit and browseXX

Welcome along lipglossaddict. It always irritates me that command of the English language is not required by qvc.

Couldn't agree more Keeley is lovely and just loves the brand, Elemis has improved my skin loads and wouldn't use anything else now.

you made me laugh out loud at this one, love it:giggle::clapping::mysmilie_502::mysmilie_497::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_500:

welcome from me too lipglossaddict ( an addiction I can totally understand.... as a matter of fact I am there too lol)

Latest posts

Back