Elemis TSV - 07/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am ashamed to say I have never heard of Carmel del whatever. I actually thought her name was a joke... (slinks back into her box...)

Whilst the bag is not amazing quality I quite like it. It is certainly roomy and I have twice rammed it to the gunnels and carried it on as a lap-top bag on a Ba flight, in addition to my hand luggage as is the Ba rules. So for that purpose it is perfect.

Like others I too purchased it in the Hof sale. For £21 down from £30 for 15ml PCMC, 300ml tranquil touch wash and 150ml tranquil body cream. I was impressed with my bargain till I met a friend and she had the same set from Debenhams marked down to just £10 ( How dare she out bargain me! ). I thought she must have got it wrong but no I googled it and found it listed on a hotdealuk site.

Oh and I have received numerous compliments on the bag itself whilst lugging it around so it must look good enough!

I received my TSV today and I am very happy with everything. The bag is fine,I like it, it is better looking than a "Charles Whatshisname" plasticky leather bag I got for around £100 bag (which I sent straight back) I have already stuffed some of previous Elemis TSVs into it, now I know where my Elemis is:giggle:

Latest posts

Back