Elemis TSV - 07/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes Bluebell, I thought that with only 4 products. But then the postage on top.

Yes Donna you were spot on :clapping:

I wonder how much it will be....I have had the last few TSVs and some of the packs unopened!!

So have I but at under £40 for the kit + p&p it works out at just over £10 per item which is still great value
as I use pro radiance and PCMC every day so I can never have too much :up:

I have that bag - think I got it with a set of products from Debenhams Westfield 12-18 months ago at a bargain price. It's a nice enough bag, but I don't need to add to my stock-pile so I'm not swayed by the bag this time. There's always another good deal with pcmc and the pro-rad cleanser just around the corner; it makes me wonder why anyone would just buy pcmc as a single item. There's always a glut of them on ebay just after a TSV with prices around £20 delivered for 30ml.

Back to the bag...I suspect they found an unsold batch of old stock in a warehouse but no doubt they'll present it as a valuable gift as though it was a Lulu Guinness bag they'd thrown in with the TSV!

Dear Lord I'm posting with such negativity at the moment :emo:

Its on the website now

Elemis 4 Piece Face and Body Weekend Collection

QVC Price: £49.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£39.96

P&P: £5.95

That bag is the one House of Fraser had last year with a set of body products.

Yes, and in the HofF sale, it was c£21, if I remember correctly. Didn't like the look of the bag at all. Whilst I'd like to try the new scrub, I am completely underwhelmed by this TSV. Very glad I did succumb to the last Elemis TSV, which was much more my thing.

The new scrub has been on the counters for a few weeks now. The Exotic Salt Scrub is the one they are pushing in a glass tub. But the blue tub is on the selves, I had a sniff and it smells like the milk bath to me.

I prefer a scrub glove myself,though I do use the Elems shower and body wash with it. Its creamy a little goes a long way and I like the milk bath smell of it.

Quote for this very hot day, by 82yr old model Carmen Dell'Orefice: 'I moisturise my skin with anything that comes to hand, but nothing on the outside is going to make a blind bit of difference unless you take care of the inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you...ld-model-reveals-secrets-lasting-success.html

But then goes on about the things she has had done to her skin fillers etc. But won't tell all until her book come out. So not exactly practising what she is telling others.

Thanks Dips it was HoF where I got that set not Debs, I'm storing quite a lot of my stock pile in my bag, I haven't used it for weekend away LOL!

Yes Donna you were spot on :clapping:

So have I but at under £40 for the kit + p&p it works out at just over £10 per item which is still great value
as I use pro radiance and PCMC every day so I can never have too much :up:

I use PCMC everyday also and maybe I use a lot of it, it does not last long with me, so I have ordered the TSV. I held back for so long, then I did it, like you said, it works out around £10 which is reasonable. What decided for me was them saying that it smelt like the bath milk, I love that stuff, so I ordered :sweat: I will have to tell my other half that he needs to look out for the Hermes lady:mysmilie_465: I will get a big lecture again " you have not have you?.... What are you going to do with all the stuff you've already got?.... It is already looking like QVC warehouse....There is enough stuff here to open a shop......... ........ ....... "
By now I know every word he is going to say .

caretodiffer, PCMC lasts me for ages. I use less than the size of a 5p on my face. At the moment I am using a brand called Avene, the last sunny period broke my roseaca out and was recommended their anti-redness spf20 cream. When I finish it I will return to the PCMC.

caretodiffer, PCMC lasts me for ages. I use less than the size of a 5p on my face. At the moment I am using a brand called Avene, the last sunny period broke my roseaca out and was recommended their anti-redness spf20 cream. When I finish it I will return to the PCMC.
I will learn to cut down the amount, I know I scoop more than I really need :bear: I must try and get a small spatula, like they use on telly.

Latest posts

Back