Emu Ladies Otway Hi Water Resistant Sheepskin Boot - Item Number 153001
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments
Today's Special Value Price
£181.56 (QVC Price £218.50)
+
P&P £6.95

That's £188. 51

Ooops!

Having got over my shock at the TSV, I had a closer look. The first 3 feedback comments are not very complimentary!
Thought I'd copy & paste just 3 points from the first page of feedback in case they mysteriously disappeared overnight
* evil cackle *
We wouldn't want that, would we .....

Simply too big and most annoyingly, as I walked, my heel slipped up inside the boot and it almost came off my foot, only the length of the leg of the boot prevented this

worn them without socks (like I do my others) I had black dye transferred to my feet - not nice

So gutted, having 3rd pair sent out know due to the buttons falling off! First pair, 2 buttons fell off after wearing them for an hour. Second pair, the button fell off when I took them out the box.

I couldn't believe they were offering these as TSV yet again; the comments are hardly complimentary and wouldn't persuade me to buy them. I thought items were only TSV once. QVC must have a lot of stock they need to shift!

I've got my TKMAXX Bearpaws on today :clapping:

I couldn't believe they were offering these as TSV yet again; the comments are hardly complimentary and wouldn't persuade me to buy them. I thought items were only TSV once. QVC must have a lot of stock they need to shift!

I've got my TKMAXX Bearpaws on today :clapping:

Me too! Black ones. I Love them and they only cost me 54.00 euros. I wish I had bought the brown ones too but of course now they have all gorn.

I really think Emu's make the TSVs especially for QVC, hence the quality is not as good as the normal ones. That is the only explanation I can think of, yes they are wider than Uggs in the feet but the dye issue etc never happened to me.

I think the prices for Emus on QVC are getting ridiculous.I find Uggs a far superior fit - I find my two pairs of Emu's slop about all over the place.I think the TSV is a ridiculous price - I'm sure you could Uggs for that.

Latest posts

Back