Emu TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bunch of honey

Registered Shopper
After watching the Emu show earlier, rather liking the new streamlined design. Hoping someone might know if an Emu TSV is likely in the near future x

I purchased a pair of the new water resistant ones last year but couldn't really get on with them. I bought them in the summer (probably about this time) and it was far far too warm to try them out so well out of the 30 days before I knew they weren't for me.

Hopefully I will fare better this year, but this might be something to factor in if you have never worn this type of boot before. A quick toddle around the house isn't really enough, and I am not one of those who subscribe to the patter of, hot in winter and cool in summer.

We all have a conscience which is what dictates to us, what is acceptable and what is not, both morally and, in our view, legally. I wouldn't want to wear these boots, being aware of how the materials were obtained, that the sheep were killed to cater to vanity. I am not getting on my soapbox here, it is just my opinion. So I won't be interested in this tsv, or the repackaging of the brand. Not quite as bad as Basso, but in the ballpark.

I caved in and bought a pair earlier this month. I have always considered them ugly, cumbersome and totally un - feminine. It must have been a moment of madness, or something, as putting them on my feet didn't change my opinion at all! On a positive note, I can see how lovely they would feel in the winter with no socks on. Not for me I'm afraid.

Couldn't get used to them flapping around on my feet because the soles are so flat, so sent them back.

They look a bit neater. They are saying they' re true to size.I never had any of the stingers but people in the reviews complained they became too loose and the heel trod down easily .Maybe they listened to the criticisms.

Last edited:
They look just the same to me!

Hi, they are definitely more fitted on the foot. I have tried several pairs of Stinger Hi and Lo but always sent them back as did not like the sloppy feel of the foot. However, decided to take a chance on ordering this new design and can definitely feel the difference. Ordered same size as I have before and these were quite snug fitting on my foot and looked more slim line, I would say, much more true to size.

Hi, they are definitely more fitted on the foot. I have tried several pairs of Stinger Hi and Lo but always sent them back as did not like the sloppy feel of the foot. However, decided to take a chance on ordering this new design and can definitely feel the difference. Ordered same size as I have before and these were quite snug fitting on my foot and looked more slim line, I would say, much more true to size.

So would you say I should order a 4 because I wear size 4 in all my other footwear? Thanks.

So would you say I should order a 4 because I wear size 4 in all my other footwear? Thanks.

All I can say is, I am a size 7 and the size 7 were a perfect fit. When I have ordered the old style a 7 was too loose and sloppy and would have needed to downsize. As I said I found this new more fitted shape, true to size Hope this helps x

We all have a conscience which is what dictates to us, what is acceptable and what is not, both morally and, in our view, legally. I wouldn't want to wear these boots, being aware of how the materials were obtained, that the sheep were killed to cater to vanity. I am not getting on my soapbox here, it is just my opinion. So I won't be interested in this tsv, or the repackaging of the brand. Not quite as bad as Basso, but in the ballpark.

As I understand it, the sheepskins are a by product of the meat industry. If you disagree with eating meat then that's fine but the sheep aren't kiiled for vanity, they are killed for food.

Latest posts

Back