Ester Lauder Aldi Dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently, these came out last May, but I'm unable to find any reviews to see if they were any good. There was also an eye serum in May.

Apparently, these came out last May, but I'm unable to find any reviews to see if they were any good. There was also an eye serum in May.
I haven’t seen any reviews either.. not that I was planning to buy. I’ve got quite enough goodies in my stash!

Thanks for posting this, Claire. I try to keep an eye on what’s coming up at Aldi and it never seems to be this sort of thing, or maybe I just miss it. I wouldn’t mind trying the Advanced Night Repair dupe as I’ve been using the real thing mixed in my EL foundation, which otherwise seems too thick and hard to apply before it dries now. So I may have a walk down to the store on Sunday.

PS Not sure how reliable a review this is, but worth a quick read?

Thanks for posting this, Claire. I try to keep an eye on what’s coming up at Aldi and it never seems to be this sort of thing, or maybe I just miss it. I wouldn’t mind trying the Advanced Night Repair dupe as I’ve been using the real thing mixed in my EL foundation, which otherwise seems too thick and hard to apply before it dries now. So I may have a walk down to the store on Sunday.

PS Not sure how reliable a review this is, but worth a quick read?

Thanks for finding that review… I might just try the serum…

Thanks for finding that review… I might just try the serum…
Yes, definitely the serum for me first and foremost but I might find the night cream coming home with me as well. A pity they’re not also bringing back the eye cream they launched at the same time.

Not beauty related, but they’re also doing from Sunday some dupes of Floral Street candles and diffusers (FS candles are £38… Aldi £3.99 - NO idea if they’re any good but think I will try one of the candles…

About a month ago, my carer got lucky and got me a message candle which was about £5 and it’s a real rip off of Neom’s melting candle.

It’s in the same ceramic pouring vessel too.

Yet to burn it and may save as a gift…
But I did love the Neom one I got given couple of years ago…

X

Not beauty related, but they’re also doing from Sunday some dupes of Floral Street candles and diffusers (FS candles are £38… Aldi £3.99 - NO idea if they’re any good but think I will try one of the candles…

About a month ago, my carer got lucky and got me a message candle which was about £5 and it’s a real rip off of Neom’s melting candle.

It’s in the same ceramic pouring vessel too.

Yet to burn it and may save as a gift…
But I did love the Neom one I got given couple of years ago…

X
I got the Neom dupe as well, yet to burn.

I got the Neom dupe as well, yet to burn.
Oh well done!

Have to let us know what you think when you burn it!

I thought it was a shame it was called a massage candle - realise it was a Valentine’s Day related item! - as the Neom one is much more about using the melted oil on your dry skin.

Just back from Aldi….
Didn’t see any of the Estée Lauder dupes at all….
Did grab another pot of the L’Occitanne dupe body cream which is superb…. And I got two bags of yarn… 😂

Just back from Aldi….
Didn’t see any of the Estée Lauder dupes at all….
Did grab another pot of the L’Occitanne dupe body cream which is superb…. And I got two bags of yarn… 😂
I am just on my way to Aldi in 20 minutes. I meant to go earlier as I know these things can sell out but it sounds like they might not be available everywhere anyway? I could console myself with the L'Occitane-type body cream, I suppose. Not tried it but it comes highly recommended on here, it seems.

At least you got your main thing - the yarn. That’s great. Wish I could knit properly.

Got one each of the candles. Some mascara and the collagen lip oil which now my daughter has discovered have had to share my stack. Stocked up. What are the candles a dupe of?

00E0BEB8-5FD3-4761-9C61-C1DB897E34B1.jpeg

I saw the candles but don’t know if they are meant to be dupes of another brand?

They didn’t have any Lacura Specialbuys at all here and it’s quite a big store. There wasn’t an empty area they might have been earlier either. Bet they didn’t get it in. Oh well, by the time I need any (I have a big bottle and a mini of the EL original), it may have come back as an Aldi SB again. Anyway, I did buy one of the ionic hairdryers, even though I wasn’t looking for a hairdryer. I’m sure at £14.99 it will be exactly like the Dyson at £300 plus!

Do Aldi still offer Specialbuys in advance online, for home delivery? I didn’t think to look when CK posted. I’ve an idea they stopped that?

Last edited:
I am just on my way to Aldi in 20 minutes. I meant to go earlier as I know these things can sell out but it sounds like they might not be available everywhere anyway? I could console myself with the L'Occitane-type body cream, I suppose. Not tried it but it comes highly recommended on here, it seems.

At least you got your main thing - the yarn. That’s great. Wish I could knit properly.
My Aldi is quite a small one, and there are a few bigger ones locally so I was surprised how much yarn I did find!
The body cream is fabulous. It really is lovely and at less than I was paying for a superdrug cream…
Good luck, hope you manage to find the serum.

I saw the candles but don’t know if they are meant to be dupes of another brand?

They didn’t have any Lacura Specialbuys at all here and it’s quite a big store. There wasn’t an empty area they might have been earlier either. Bet they didn’t get it in. Oh well, by the time I need any (I have a big bottle and a mini of the EL original), it may have come back as an Aldi SB again. Anyway, I did buy one of the ionic hairdryers, even though I wasn’t looking for a hairdryer. I’m sure at £14.99 it will be exactly like the Dyson at £300 plus!

Do Aldi still offer Specialbuys in advance online, for home delivery? I didn’t think to look when CK posted. I’ve an idea they stopped that?
Aldi stopped home delivery a while ago, which is a total pain in the backside….

Latest posts

Back