QVC beauty money saving dupes.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am one of 4 girls growing up in the 60's / 70's My mother only had to make use of casualty once and I admit it was partly (ahem...entirely) my fault.
I decided to turn a discarded back door into a makeshift seesaw, and sat one of my younger sisters on the end with the pane of glass. You can probably work the rest out....
A couple of stitches were require
I am one of 4 girls growing up in the 60's / 70's My mother only had to make use of casualty once and I admit it was partly (ahem...entirely) my fault.
I decided to turn a discarded back door into a makeshift seesaw, and sat one of my younger sisters on the end with the pane of glass. You can probably work the rest out....
A couple of stitches were required.
Ouch.!!

I remember reading that every cell in your body needs statins & anyone older who has to go into hospital for any reason had a far better chance of coming out alive if they have high cholesterol, very low cholesterol is a killer.
I was only put on them once & had to be admitted to A&E with anaphylaxis, they tested for allergies & I was warned to avoid them along with a couple of other things.
I’m still trying to locate some of the L’Occitane almond dupes in the two Aldis that are within reach. Agree that the handcream & C&P are great.

M&S may be doing L'Occitane dupes, I cannot be too sure, but here are my findings

I use their shampoo, and it looks like Liz Earle one, and it's sulphate free.

Latest posts

Back