Eternal by Diamonique TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
I have just seen a taster of the TSV. I really like the look of it and I am not a jewellery lover!! Has anyone bought any eternal items previously and if so, what is it like? Does it go discoloured or turn your arm black?

PS - Charlie seems to have a ton of make up on!

Eternal stuff is generally really nicely designed - modern and designer looking - and very well made. It also keeps its polish really well. I've had no problems with items discolouring or skin reactions. I have noticed that the gold/rose tint is wearing slightly on sharp edges of eg. bezels, but that would be my only criticism. What is the TSV? Is my money safe? :D

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Eternal stuff is generally really nicely designed - modern and designer looking - and very well made. It also keeps its polish really well. I've had no problems with items discolouring or skin reactions. I have noticed that the gold/rose tint is wearing slightly on sharp edges of eg. bezels, but that would be my only criticism. What is the TSV? Is my money safe? :D

Its a stretch bracelet with a silver charm with a diamonique stone in it. Only saw it briefly. Creepy said it was under £13.00.

I love the range Itchy. It is my favourite metal.
It does not discolour at all (unlike silver) and it gleams especially in dim lighting.
The only disappointment for me is that the QVC rings are too chunky for my liking, but there are eBay sellers that offer finer rings though sizing is an issue.
I recently bought a comfort fit 3mm plain steel band ring & it's perfect. Glides on like silk.

I have ordered it. It looks quite big, so I hope it doesn't slip off. I have surprised myself as I rarely 'jump to the phone' for jewellery. In fact I don't think I have done it before.

I ordered it too. I'm glad it looks bigger on the model as I have large wrists, so should fit me fine. I had a Links sweetie bracelet but I noticed it got scuffed very quickly. It was made of sterling silver and I wasn't impressed esp given the price paid. Sold it on EBay eventually. As the TSV is stainless steel it should withstand scratching etc quite well.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

I think all the metals have just about been covered now in all various jewellery forms. Apart from gold and silver, there's been bronze or was it brass ?, copper as in rheumatism bracelets, and the silver faker of stainless steel (even the ss is the same). All we need now is a nice line in lead earrings and we're done !

I'm old school, stainless steel to me means pots and pans, so I'd never dream of admitting to adorning myself in kitchen metal !

I don't think it looks cheap even though it is nice and affordable. They can do much more interesting stone settings with steel because it's so much stronger than gold or silver, and it's cheap enough to use enough metal for those designs, like genuine tension setting, which I've only seen them fake with gold or silver. I know the designs aren't for everyone, but they look to me very much like some really good German and Danish designs that I couldn't begin to afford. And they feel more expensive than they are because of the weight of metal - who would bother hollowing out a steel ring? :D I agree that the one big fault is that some of the rings are too wide, and it's actually hard to close your fingers!

It doesn't oxidise either. I wouldn't wear copper or brass (don't know enough about bronze) because I'm very sensitive to it and can taste it almost like it migrates through my skin to my mouth. Which is weird.

Last edited:
I think the range is cheap and nasty. Whatever next?

You may as well wear cutlery in your ears.

Stainless steel my arris.

My wedding ring is brushed stainless steel by a German designer and I can assure you it doesn't look cheap. It doesn't scratch and is usually mistaken for platinum. I haven't seen the TSV or the Eternal range but I just know that my ring is not cheap, in any sense of the word. Oh and it definitely doesn't discolour, or anything! It looks as good now as it did 8 years ago! I hate the blinkered view that you must follow tradition. The last thing I wanted was a boring old gold band like everyone else in the world (no offence, just not my taste) :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

One of my first pieces of jewellery (about 40 years ago, eeeek!) was a chunky stainless steel ring. It was rectangular and had a piece of mother of pearl stuck on it. I loved it and wish I'd kept it! I really like the Eternal range, with or without the Diamonique. My DD bought me a stainlesss steel bangle a couple of years ago and I wear it alll the time, including doing housework and at the gym, and it's in pristine condition. Very tempted by La Q's offering today.

Yes, remember the days when QVC said,"We only make diamonique in precious metals such as silver or gold."? Now its steel, copper, bronze and iron are too expensive to use.

I have a few items - three necklaces and a bracelet, but like you Minim I find the rings too chunky. I'm a big fan, it doesn't look at all cheap & nasty, it keeps it's shine - doesn't tarnish and doesn't turn your skin black - I gave my sister a puffed heart Diamoneek pendant and chain as part of her birthday this year and she loves it. I haven't seen the TSV but am just off for a look!

When it first came out I thought "why the hell do I want stainless steel jewellery" and was very anti. But of course when you think about it most watches are stainless steel and the high end designers set diamonds into to stainless steel with those watches costing well over £1000. And those watches are neither cheap nor nasty.

I've only got one piece and I do like it. It hasn't tarnished or marked. But I don't think it looks like white gold or platinum. Perhaps that's because I know it isn't. I do wish QVC wouldn't bang on about silver looking like White gold or stainless steel looking like platinum. It is what it is!

Silver is my favourite white metal. I love it. And perhaps that's why I don't have a lot of stainless steel. Silver isn't that much more expensive and I prefer it. Just personal choice.

The bracelet does look really quite big but it didn't seem to have much stretch when Charlie was showing it. Shouldn't be an issue if it is a decent size though.

When it first came out I thought "why the hell do I want stainless steel jewellery" and was very anti. But of course when you think about it most watches are stainless steel and the high end designers set diamonds into to stainless steel with those watches costing well over £1000. And those watches are neither cheap nor nasty.

:mysmilie_502: An excellent point Tinkerbelle, I thought exactly the same until I read your post, looked down at my wrist & realised I am in fact wearing a watch costing over a grand that is made out of......18ct gold &........stainless steel!
If my eldest was here now, she would pointing, laughing & making a mocking 'Hup di dup di derp' noise at me!
:mysmilie_458:

I have to say I don't like the TSV....not because of the metal...I just think this "style" has been done to death...and is available everywhere...I'm not sure why QVC have gone for it.I also think its very "big".....these styles are meant to be close fitting to the wrist....

I have ordered it because I like stainless steel jewellry. I have had 2 pairs of stainless steel earrings for yonks I got from Avon. They are still as good as the day I boughts them - in fact I wear one or other of the pairs every day and unlike some cheap earrings they don't make my ears sore. I wear a stainless steel watch and I think the bracelet will look nice with it.

My TSV has been shipped. Now there is another charm type bracelet I like the look of!! So much for not buying jewellery!. I am pleased to hear that the range does not tarnish. I have a silver bracelet that is as black as Newgate's knocker - I can't be bothered cleaning jewellery and I don't wear much anyway. Looking forward to receiving my 'cheap and nasty' bracelet!! he he

Latest posts

Back