Featherbed advice pls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cafe is great, soup, jacket spuds, pannis etc and very very nice cake. Me and a friend went last week. We had a nice lunch and a happy browse around. Nicer than shopping with QVC, whisper it low!! Friend is pregnant and we went to get cute things for the nursery. :happy:

That sounds nice:happy:

I have a Dunelm memory foam topper and it's lovely. About 5cm thick and worth every penny! I think I'd be too lazy to keep fluffing up a NN topper.

sounds like the same one we had Lottie and I think I'm in the market for another to go atop the actual mem foam mattress. You don't have to be lazy either with the featherbed fluffing..ours was under a valanced sheet and I had to lift the bottom end of the sheet off every morning in order to do it - it became a right pain!

Couldn't do without my feather bed,have been using them since NN first brought them to QVC & am now on my 3rd one so not bad going.
I use it on top of my memory foam built in mattress topper & I use one of the zip up fb covers so the feathers don't poke though.
It does need fluffing every day but I really don't mind doing this as imo it's so worth it.

im with these people.....memory foan ontop of a fearther bed [ hubby sometimes gets it worng way round [ bless him ] as he make the bed proper......i just toss the cover back to air off........i have BOTH & wouldnt be without either one of them

Right thats me off the idea of a featherbed then.....no time for fluffing everyday lol, still leaves me with the problem of a firm mem mattress...mmm. We have a dunelm and a b & m oh and a tkmaxx, a wee browse round these might give me some ideas.
thanks for advice x

I ordered a featherbed yonks ago from a TSV.I truly didn't get all the hype.I was hot and uncomfortable and "lumpy" all night.

When I phoned CS to come and collect it and give them my thoughts,they told me to change my bedding as that could be making me hot! Even when I said all I buy is NN bedding.....

I ordered a featherbed yonks ago from a TSV.I truly didn't get all the hype.I was hot and uncomfortable and "lumpy" all night.

When I phoned CS to come and collect it and give them my thoughts,they told me to change my bedding as that could be making me hot! Even when I said all I buy is NN bedding.....

Glad it wasn't just me: it was hardly like "sleeping on a cloud". It was like it is - sleeping on a thick quilt that moves around under you.

anyone considering the memory foam topper, get tha'sens down to Dunelm...I've been this morning and bought a double topper for 79.99 instead of 99.99, and a king size bedset for 11.49 half price (probably because nobody in the world but me would like it - purple, with large floral pattern!) but lots of good savings, some 50% off, some only 15%, but all worth having!

Latest posts

Back