Fiona Brackenbury from Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not a Decleor fan but I will say I have never seen Fiona looking dirty her skin is in very good condition - the hair flopping all over the face could do with sorting out but I presume she likes it that way.
Lines and wrinkles are part and parcel of the normal aging process and no amount of skin care can halt their progression but what skin care can do is keep the skin hydrated and in good condition, genetics are more important in preventing lines so your Aunt is very lucky not to have wrinkles at 64.
I am in my late 40's and I have lines does that make me abnormal by your definition of what constitutes a "normal women" I am proud of my lines they show I have lived a life of laughter and tears, that I have seen my children grow and my life priorities have changed and I for one would rather see a "normal" women with a few lines modelling than some botoxed/airbrushed individual. Anti aging skin care is not about turning the clock back it is about keeping the skin in as good a condition as you can and I would say that both Tanoa and Fiona have very good skin, well hydrated and clear.
Of course you are eintitled to your opinion and to voice it but just because other posters don't agree with you doesn't make them wrong we can't all agree on everything

Get off my high horse?! lol

I disagreed with your comments that Fiona wasn't clean and tidy and that Tania looked 60. And I still do.

I hardly went for the jugular. And if you hang around here long enough you'll learn that I never do. It's an online forum and I'm one of the least confrontational people you'll ever meet on one.

Post what you like Valene. But if I don't agree with you then I'll say so. You'll notice I didn't "dislike" your post. I might not
agree with you but you're certainly entitled to post whatever you like. As am I Valene, as am I.

I don't watch Decleor shows, do catch bits in ad breaks(my favourite way to watch QVC these days), but I think its the makeup. As mentioned she is using a colour far too dark and this perhaps makes her look like she hasn't cleansed/washed her face. I doubt they have makeup artists, sometimes if a makeup brand is on they do makeup the others. Let us be honest it does make a hell of a difference usually. Fiona once had her makeup done be the BE women and it looked so much better colour etc wise. There is a thread somewhere mentioning this. AY I have always said might know her skin care but she is totally pants at applying makeup. Ye gods in the old days she used to apply to the models live on air and it was just plain scary!

Tanya, I thought she was early 40s and has good skin, smooth and glowy.

Hi Valene, well you certainly got off to a flying start didn't you lol?? :grin: In the main I agree with you about Fiona - imho she often looks a mess (although not dirty, just unkempt), doesn't know how to apply her own makeup properly (as per Ruthmay's post), and talks bollox. However I don't agree about Tanya, imo she's a very attractive woman with fab cheekbones, lovely skin and hair and looks great for her age which I believe to be late 40s and your comment about her looking 60 is ridiculous. In My Opinion. :emo: Anyway welcome, have fun on the forum and don't hold back.....:devil:

Hello Valene, I agree Fiona does not inspire me to take an interest in Decleor(not that I use expensive skincare.)I think she looks old fashioned for her age. Tanya looks youthful not only because of her face but just as importantly her body is slim and nicely toned and her posture and way of moving has remained youthful-somethung pretty difficult to pull off so I admire her for that. Also she has that soft swingy hair associated with youth .

Who do we know on the forum that likes mixing things up and having a little troll (fol de roll roll) and lurves and misses Knotts Landing (Valene???)

C'mon.....

I am hardly ever here these days and even I can recognise a wind up :rock:

I am looking forward to Abby and Lilimae joining in :up:

I think to say Fiona is 'dirty' is extremely insulting. I am not a fan of hers or her expensive products but I have never seen her look anything but clean and tidy. I wonder which skin care Valene uses/works for/represents?????? etc. etc.

I'd never put Tania down as being in her mid-sixties! Bet she would be mortified if she read that :thinking: That would put her in a similar age bracket to the likes of Tova, Joan Rivers and Michele Hope! :cheeky:

Always very amusing when someone chooses to air every thought and feels hurt by the response! Valene you sound very young. Enjoy your unlined youth. Wrinkles/age/weight are not moral issues and if your lucky enough to live to a ripe old age you will no doubt experience them too.
I don't have a strong opinion about Fiona but generally it's the eccentric, ridiculous or down right outrageous (I'm thinking of AY) that entertain me on QVC. Young, beautiful and perfectly professional all the time is just dull.

Who do we know on the forum that likes mixing things up and having a little troll (fol de roll roll) and lurves and misses Knotts Landing (Valene???)

C'mon.....

I am hardly ever here these days and even I can recognise a wind up :rock:

I am looking forward to Abby and Lilimae joining in :up:

Oh, that makes that behaviour ok then!

Oh, that makes that behaviour ok then!

***sigh***

No.

It makes it not worth wasting a moments thought on, because it is merely feeding the trolls.

Getting people het up and huffy is what they want.

And its worked a treat because your message is getting huffy with me so that will please the troll no end....:taphead:

Not huffy in the slightest SallyMc, I just said the first thing that came into my head after I read your (probably true) post.

I'm not sure its a troll or even a pretend troll, or a baby troll in training, but whoever it was was up half the night wasting their time!

If you really believe she is "well turned out" then I feel sorry for you. You must either have low standards or very bad eye sight. Maybe it's a bit of both. Or maybe you are just brown nosing other posters becase you don't want to be the odd one out.

Thank you for your kind words.

I think Tania looks fab-u-luss! all those closeups! From my experience, models Add a-half-inch to their height and Deduct 5, 7 or even 10 years to their age, it's a 'given'. That's their ModellingAge. Tania looks and models like a 'pro'.

Well thanks for your input guys and gals. I don't think you have to worry about Tanya reading this board, she is far too busy getting pampered on qvc and telling everyone how she loves all the products to notice this, but I was looking around and I found this post where somebody had the audacity to call Tanya "a bloke in drag" At least I never said she looked like a dude. the post was made by someone called dottiebird on the 24/5/2011 here it is.

I like Tanya, but I don't find her in the least bit feminine at all...always reminds me of a bloke in drag *dons tin hat and does a runner* sorry ladies

Here is the link, it's post number #19
http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?28456-Tanya-s-eyebrows/page2

Tinkerbell You should stop worrying about being Fiona's cyber body guard, and get yourself a sense of humour. You should lighten up a little bit.:hi:

When ever I feel like a laugh, I will watch Fiona on qvc just for giggles. And I am right about her greasy hair and her tipping the Aromessence iris bottle on to her chubby little fingers.

Tania certainly doesn't look 60. I'd say 45 is about right. Plus, Decleor products give her a face like a belisha beacon, she should get danger money.

decleor does not agree with tanias skin as the essential oils may give her a lot of breakouts. but tania does look good for her age.. i think that the viewers like fiona generally and she must sell a lot of stuff or she woud have been ousted by now!

Latest posts

Back