For those...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
who love their beauty, hair and make-up products, you will be chuffed to know that between now and Christmas Day there are 102 hours dedicated to the stuff on QVC. (the other hours are taken up by bedding and Thorntons chocolates !!!!)

Suffice to say I will not be watching ! - my love affair with Q has finally hit the buffers !

No Brissles dont give up yet, theres 3 or 4 days of Kim & Co later this week. I love Kimmy, always dependable!

Not for me. I gave up buying beauty stuff from Q ages ago. I`m a traitor, don`t stay faithful to any brand of cleanser or makeup for longer than 5 minutes and enjoy trying different high street brands as well as different websites for stuff and refuse to pay over a tenner for anything other than my moisturiser. I have to confess I don`t even use a cleanser everyday, I wash my face with african black soap and only use a cleanser if I`ve been wearing makeup. I no longer use a toner, I buy lavender hydrolat instead by the litre bottle ! The only thing I won`t change for love nor money is my Clinique moisturiser and that`s my one luxury item. So the beauty shows are wasted on me but I`ll have better things to do anway.

Ooooo ......... that's 102 hours I can put to better use than watching QVC, especially as none of those items interest me. Add technology and fashion to the mix and I need never turn the television onto Channel 16 (freeview) again. :happy:

Hmmm, and there were complaints about the number of hours given over to garden related stuff in the summer... seemingly forgetting just how much guff is given over to seemingly all fabulous, guaranteed to work, better than 'other' brands yada yada facial gunge in an average week

Latest posts

Back