Garden show😬

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of the newer women presenters are awful. They talk far too fast and far too loud and most of it is nonsense. Then add in the shrieks and squawks and hysteria and they are unwatchable. Why not talk more slowly, more clearly, give us the facts and plus points of the product and we might actually buy it. Just a thought.

CC

Some of the newer women presenters are awful. They talk far too fast and far too loud and most of it is nonsense. Then add in the shrieks and squawks and hysteria and they are unwatchable. Why not talk more slowly, more clearly, give us the facts and plus points of the product and we might actually buy it. Just a thought.

CC
You're so right, CC. They will waste a lot of time on what they call 'digressing.'. I always need to know the leg measurement on trousers, as do a lot of other people, I think. 'Go with your usual high street size' is often the only information they give. Telling us that their mother, their neice, etc. would wear the garment is useless information.

I think it's Victoria that's the main culprit. Also the new gardening BA Emma Real-Davis is terrible, supposed to be an expert - don't make me laugh. I take back everything I've said about Gill Gauntlett (except that dodgy Michael Jackson outfit).

CC

Latest posts

Back