Gatineau and Andrew

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Has Andrew stopped presenting Gatineau products? When scrolling through lately I've only seen the lady who usually demonstrates it but is much better at presenting it and hopefully she will continue as the brand ambassador.

He reminds me of Andrew Castle ... very middle-class, very vanilla. Mr. Castle could probably be a good salesman of lotions and potions, certainly better than being a radio presenter! :LOL:

I assume that Andrew Bagley has been using lots of Gatineau over the many years he has been associated with the brand.

He is quite wrinkly.

Nuff said!
He surely uses his own products. No reason why they wouldn't be suitable for men's skin. My TV screen is small, so I can't see details. I didn't notice wrinkles, but he has a scar on one side of his face. Perhaps from a car accident? He's a likeable bloke... lots of smiles. I wish more men would smile. Micheal's (sp?) face looks really good when he smiles. It's rare, so I suppose quite genuine. So many of the women models on QVC promos look downright p***ed off.

I remember browsing the skincare at an airport once and one of the reps told me that men and women had totally different skin due to their hormones, and that's why they needed specific ranges. 🤨 I picked up a pot of very expensive eye-cream that only came in a range marketed at women, and saying that I was about to purchase it for a male friend who had concerns about his eye area, but I wouldn't now as it wouldn't be suitable for him. :sneaky: She did an instant about turn and told me the eye area was the same in both women and men. 🙄 She'd have made a great QVC presenter!

It is the packaging for many men. The idea of using a pot of cream that is pink is just a NO! A friend had to buy her husband Nivea range for men which is in dark blue packaging. She said if she brought home the normal range of Nivea, he would have a buckle in his eye. 😂

Latest posts

Back