Gatineau Passport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ever used theirs? I sent mine off (enough points for two products) aaaaages ago (at least 8wks ago) and haven't had anything back.

Anyone know if it should take this long? Of course, I stupidly didn't send it recorded delivery, so I probably haven't got a leg to stand on (or any free products).

Do feel a bit aggrieved that I collected all those points for nothing though. Doubt I'll bother buying any Gatineau again.

Sent mine off dozens of time, and never Recorded Delivery. Sometimes the items come really quick, other times it's been a couple of months if an item has been out of stock.

Was it the old style passport? The one with the firming throat gel? If it was, the throat gel is out of stock. They may contact you with alternatives.

Ah, I'll be patient then....

No, it was the newer one. To be honest, I can't quite remember what I ticked, but it wasn't the throat gel.

On the Q FB page quite a few complaints since the beginning of the year about Gatineau and the passport. Up to last year it seem people got their freebies quickly a few weeks at most, now its months. I think the repackaging of the brand might be the cause? But who knows. The throat gel is being reformulated(be afraid, be very very afraid. The new improved version usually is nowhere near as good. Can't see Gatineau being different from other brands who do this), so that miffed quite a few who always order that on the passport. Its being relaunched later in the year.

A few tried to contact Gatineau and getting no replies it seems.

I have sent off loads of Gatineau passports in the past and have always had them back fairly quickly. Only once I ordered something which was out of stock and they wrote to me with a list of alternative products (which were not on the original passport) for me to choose something else.

It is a fantastic offer as it is something for nothing if you are using it anyway.

Gatineau Throat Gel Out of Stock - Beauty Passport

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Gatineau Throat Gel ?

I do love this product and have a beauty passport filled up for 2 of them. I telephoned Gatineau this morning to be told that it is being reformulated and not available till July / August and to ring back in June to see when it will be in stock.

Its also not showing on the QVC website either :(

Any suggestions. Thanks for looking at the post

Thanks Donna, shall have a look at it.

Can someone explain why my post has been moved to Beauty Passport when I was asking about an alternative to Gatineau Throat Gel.
Many thanks

I sent my first passport in a couple of weeks ago. As it was a few years old, I called to check the latest product choices and they were very helpful. My call went to voicemail, but a very nice lady called me back a few hours later and told me what is currently available (as has been mentioned, there's no throat gel at the moment - in fact, a few things were different but if you have ordered something they don't have, they will contact you to discuss alternatives). If you are concerned, I would definitely say call 0800 731 5805.

By the way, someone is selling a passport with just 17 points on it on eBay and there are currently bids up to £14.50 (plus £1 p&p) - sounds a lot to me. A full card with 55 points on it sold a few days ago for £16 which is probably more realistic.

Latest posts

Back