Gatineau TSV 11/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's appalling! Almost 5 years old. I've lost all confidence in Elemis, and now Gatineau. I'm changing my skincare, without these two, don't like being taken for a mug Keeley and Andrew. There's many more skincare brands out there that must be equal, if not better than them. My search starts now!
Those online batch code checkers aren't always reliable, I'm not sure where they get all their info from but it's really easy to read a batch code once you know how. I work in manufacturing so I prefer to check myself so I'm 100% sure what I'm getting. You need to use a Julian Calendar to work out some of it, you can google it to get the details.

I've got the Gatineau Age Benefit Cleanser that was in their Xmas TSV and this is the batch code broken down:

Batch Code - 22251BAA
22 - year of manufacture - 2022
251- Julian Calendar day of the year = 8th September
BAA - manufacturing line code at the factory (they have to have this so they can trace the time it was made)

I'm not sure if that helps anyone but I always think it's best to self educate so we know when we're getting done and when we're not!

Those online batch code checkers aren't always reliable, I'm not sure where they get all their info from but it's really easy to read a batch code once you know how. I work in manufacturing so I prefer to check myself so I'm 100% sure what I'm getting. You need to use a Julian Calendar to work out some of it, you can google it to get the details.

I've got the Gatineau Age Benefit Cleanser that was in their Xmas TSV and this is the batch code broken down:

Batch Code - 22251BAA
22 - year of manufacture - 2022
251- Julian Calendar day of the year = 8th September
BAA - manufacturing line code at the factory (they have to have this so they can trace the time it was made)

I'm not sure if that helps anyone but I always think it's best to self educate so we know when we're getting done and when we're not!
Thanks Beautyjunkie, that's really helpful. I'm off to Google the Julian calendar and check out some of my stash!

Latest posts

Back