Gatineau TSV 19/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andrew has posted that the TSV is Age Benefit Regenerating Cream Collection and will have an exclusive supersize and a brand new product.

Is that a bit like those cocktail things in Time Bomb? I’ve never quite got my head around those! I was hoping this TSV would be a good one. I don’t want an extra step in my routine, but hopefully the reduction will be so good this will not really be a factor and I can get the AB cream for a smidgeon of the rrp.

Is that a bit like those cocktail things in Time Bomb? I’ve never quite got my head around those! I was hoping this TSV would be a good one. I don’t want an extra step in my routine, but hopefully the reduction will be so good this will not really be a factor and I can get the AB cream for a smidgeon of the rrp.
I was just going to say they sound like the Time Bomb cocktails as well. I quite liked them but it always seemed odd putting toner on and then the cocktail (or essence in the Gatineau case, as described by Donna). Not to mention that you might want to use a serum before your moisturiser and/or sun protection. For goodness’ sake! How many “layers” and waiting for them to sink in / dry??!

Sorry to go off topic but LE are bringing back the original skin tonic on June 15th, after listening closely to feedback.😳
Sales must have really been affected with the new version then as they didn't bother 'listening closely to feedback' with all the other changes that they've made. Yes, I mean you Skin Repair.

Sorry to go off topic but LE are bringing back the original skin tonic on June 15th, after listening closely to feedback.😳
Sales must have really been affected with the new version then as they didn't bother 'listening closely to feedback' with all the other changes that they've made. Yes, I mean you Skin Repair.
I am working through so much “stock” (surprise, surprise) that I don’t think I’ve tried the reformulated Instant Boost, if indeed there’s any in the stockpile. A bottle lasts me ages and the one I’m using at the moment is the same as it always was. What didn’t people like about the new version - smell, ingredients? I am not keen on the micellar that has replaced the old Eyebright - have there been many complaints about that? I found some of the original in TK Maxx but think I’ll run out in a few months so it would be nice to know I could buy it from LE again.

I am working through so much “stock” (surprise, surprise) that I don’t think I’ve tried the reformulated Instant Boost, if indeed there’s any in the stockpile. A bottle lasts me ages and the one I’m using at the moment is the same as it always was. What didn’t people like about the new version - smell, ingredients? I am not keen on the micellar that has replaced the old Eyebright - have there been many complaints about that? I found some of the original in TK Maxx but think I’ll run out in a few months so it would be nice to know I could buy it from LE again.
The new version didn't have a smell at all as far as I can remember Andi, but the ingredients changed massively and it felt very slimy on the skin. Oh, and it foamed as well for some unknown reason.
Slathering my face in washing up liquid would have been more effective if you ask me.

The new version didn't have a smell at all as far as I can remember Andi, but the ingredients changed massively and it felt very slimy on the skin. Oh, and it foamed as well for some unknown reason.
Slathering my face in washing up liquid would have been more effective if you ask me.
Ah, I see. Well, I definitely haven’t had anything like that. Sounds awful. What on earth possessed them when they knew how successful IB had been from the start?

Money. That’s what possessed them.

Ive just received a £5 voucher! This makes the Gatineau more appealing, 😂. It’s for my next order over £20.01. And they’ve sent it as they missed me as they haven’t heard from me in a while. Well my last order was on the 26th May for that Elemis bargain SCW spotted so that’s hardly an age is it? And given my stash of MB I know the one before that was pretty recent too, ie that quad. So they must be getting desperate.

Money. That’s what possessed them.

Ive just received a £5 voucher! This makes the Gatineau more appealing, 😂. It’s for my next order over £20.01. And they’ve sent it as they missed me as they haven’t heard from me in a while. Well my last order was on the 26th May for that Elemis bargain SCW spotted so that’s hardly an age is it? And given my stash of MB I know the one before that was pretty recent too, ie that quad. So they must be getting desperate.
Good for you, Mazza. That nice shiny Gatineau set was obviously meant to be yours!

Typical QVC cock-up, not realising you haven’t been absent for more than a few days. I think it would be nicer if QVC sent money off vouchers to their regular customers and said thank you for your loyalty, rather than saying that they don’t want you to stop buying from them. It amounts to the same thing (another sale for them and a bit of a saving for you, provided you don’t pick something that is cheaper elsewhere anyway) but the message would be nicer.

Gatineau 4 Piece Collection TSV 19/06/22

• Age Benefit youth Revitalising Oil Serum (30ml) RRP £79 + post
  • New Collagen Hydrating Essence (120ml) RRP £39 + post
  • New Size Age Benefit Cream (75ml) RRP £130 + post
  • Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour (11ml) RRP £29 + post
Total RRP £277 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 109
I might be tempted by this altough I prefer my moisturisers in a pot. If Elemis can put the 100ml PCMC in one then I don't see why Gatineau can't.

I haven't ordered anything from them this year and I never get money-off vouchers. That said, I have my marketing preferences set to no so that's probably why. I'm not sure I can be bothered changing them for the sake of the odd fiver now and again....

Latest posts

Back