Gatineau TSV 19/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was the "it won't be here come the repeat at the 7 in the morning show" that did it. When will I ever learn. I am so gullible.:confused:

We all fall for it. I ordered and then watched the presentation and JR said it won't be available in the 6pm show!! Only 2000 left!! I couldn't get auto delivery and almost ordered two sets to compensate!! Fgs! Changed order to one! I have now switched over😃. Enough is enough

We all fall for it. I ordered and then watched the presentation and JR said it won't be available in the 6pm show!! Only 2000 left!! I couldn't get auto delivery and almost ordered two sets to compensate!! Fgs! Changed order to one! I have now switched over😃. Enough is enough
id never do auto-delivery if its on easy pay as you could buy 2 sets & get the half price postage which you wouldnt get on the auto-delivery

Well I'm pleased to say that social activieis enabled me to resist. I watched one demo at the start or the day and was mildly tempted - I don't need a 75 ml Age Benefit but I contemplated using it as a body cream. However, Andrew Bagley's furrowed brow confirmed it was all a load of old baloney.

i know why they do it but i just like to try & save people that little bit more so it makes sense i hope
Yes, thanks. It's bad of q not to give th ediscount on p & P with auto delivery. I feel like challenging an AD I had ages ago (decleor) but sadly cba. What does everyon e think?

Blimey my TSV is here. Not bad, ordered Sunday here today. Well I am expecting brilliant results if the proper price is £277. I expect to look bliddy fantastic in a couple of days, so much so that my friends hardly recognise me. Will keep you all up to date with my transformation.
Let us know how you get on with it.

Latest posts

Back