Gatineau TSV 19/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's all so tempting but I've chucked so much Gatineau in the bin throughout the years because although I get sucked in, it's actually rubbish on my skin. Now that Decleor is defunct Elemis is the brand that does it for me. I left for a while because of cash flow but I've come back because my skin was sand paper dry and Elemis really does make a difference.

CC

I'm always hesitant to recommend things on here, because if anyone tries something on my recommendation, and they hate it.........:oops: I would feel guilty that they have wasted money 😓

However, as essences have been mentioned in above posts, I have to say the Elemis one is lovely.
It feels a bit sticky at first, but then sinks in completely, and PCMC goes on beautifully after it.
I've just ordered some more as don't want to be without it now.

I'm always hesitant to recommend things on here, because if anyone tries something on my recommendation, and they hate it.........:oops: I would feel guilty that they have wasted money 😓

However, as essences have been mentioned in above posts, I have to say the Elemis one is lovely.
It feels a bit sticky at first, but then sinks in completely, and PCMC goes on beautifully after it.
I've just ordered some more as don't want to be without it now.
I too am always hesitant to recommend skincare as what suits one doesn’t necessarily suit others, I’m using Byoma at the moment but must admit the packaging greatly needs improving 😊

I love the Elemis essence, I was sceptical but it really is a step I wouldn’t do without now.
I got two of the deals with it in and it does last a while, even using it twice a day.
I am back of C&P and prefer their special editions to the regular. They seem softer on the skin.
All in all I’m back in love with Liz Earle and superskin in particular, so roll on the July TSV x

I’ve heard that Revlon have filed for bankruptcy 😳wonder if this will have any effect on Gatineau and Elizabeth Arden.
I heard that on the news today. Funnily enough whilst browsing the internet a couple of weeks ago I spotted Revlon lipsticks on sale for a couple of pounds! I couldn’t believe it, it may have been on Amazon but not sure. But at the time I did wonder how that could be possible. Apparently they are sinking under a pile of debt. But its Chapter 11 so they can keep on trading.

Gatineau Age Benefit Regenerating 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.96
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Smoothing and softening, Gatineau's formulas are turned to time and time again for anti-ageing skincare that really works. See for yourself with this Age Benefit Regenerating Collection, which offers you a complete skincare regime that helps to tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as promote revitalised, radiant-looking skin. With supersize Regenerating Cream, Hydrating Essence, Eye Contour Cream and Revitalising Oil-Serum, this set helps you target signs of ageing from all angles, so you can put your best face forward every day.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £277 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £202.04.
Discover the newness – included in this collection is brand new Collagen Expert Hydrating Essence, formulated to hydrate and visibly plump your skin for a youthful look you'll simply love. Specially designed to help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it's ideal for balancing mature skin, making it a must-have in your anti-ageing beauty arsenal.
Brighten up – with this set, radiance is in the bag too thanks to Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour and recently-released Age Benefit Youth Revitalising Oil-Serum. With smoothing, brightening benefits in each, you can help target dullness on every area of your face, giving your complexion a boost of youthful-looking radiance.
Your daily hero – Age Benefit Regenerating Cream is a favourite of so many for a reason. Your daily dose of moisturiser and anti-ageing skincare in one, it works to deeply hydrate your skin while also targeting fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your complexion with a smoothed, brightened appearance you'll hardly be able to resist. As your skin ages, you're sure to find that it's a favourite in your routine.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
Reveal your best skin - designed to help refine and smooth the look of your complexion for skin that looks more radiant, hydrated and even in tone, Gatineau's Perfection Ultime range is ideal for less mature skin types and anyone wanting to develop an effective skincare regime that works towards a naturally flawless finish.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Collagen Hydrating Essence (120ml) – a balancing, collagen-infused essence that works to visibly plump and balance the complexion, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for supple, youthful-looking skin.
  • 1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (75ml; supersize) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50
  • 1 x Age Benefit Youth Revitalising Oil-Serum (30ml) - an innovative bi-phase formula that blends the benefits of an anti-ageing serum with the hydration of an oil, working to soothe skin while helping to leave your complexion with a more youthful appearance. The top phase of this formula is infused with comforting oils while the bottom phase helps to diminish the visible signs of ageing. Enriched with chestnut seed extract, barbary fig extract, vitamins B3, C and E, polyhydroxy acid and centella asiatica
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream (11ml) - a lightweight, hydrating cream with optic brighteners, designed to instantly adjust to your skin tone and lightly conceal imperfections, while smoothing the look of the skin and boosting radiance. Enriched with ginseng root extract, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, plus aloe vera, green tea and grape seed extract
How to use:
Collagen Hydrating Essence:
  • Use morning and evening after cleansing, before serum and moisturiser
  • Gently shake the bottle and dispense 2 - 3 drops of the essence into palms
  • Gently pat onto face, neck and decollete
Age Benefit Regenerating Cream:
  • Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck
  • Using light, sweeping motions
  • Use over the top of your serum
Age Benefit Youth Revitalising Oil-Serum:
  • Apply 2 - 5 drops to cleansed skin, over face and neck, avoiding the eye area
Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream:
  • Lightly tap this cream around your eye contour area in the mornings and evenings

Collagen Hydrating Essence (120ml) – £39 cost £10.55
Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (75ml; supersize) - £130 cost £35.18
Age Benefit Youth Revitalising Oil-Serum (30ml) - £79 cost £21. 38
Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream (11ml) - £29 cost £7.85
Total £277 cost £74.96.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back