Gatineau TSV 26/9/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting the link Marina. I have to say that being a recent convert to Gatineau I was looking forward to the TSV but I am a little underwhelmed. I am so glad I bought the recent OTO Gatineau Age Benefit 3 Piece Collection.

They have had noticeably less Gatineau tsv this year. Last year it almost felt like there was one every other week!

I'm not a Gatineau fan myself (apart from the collagen expert cream), but my sister loves the Defelift 3D cream, so I'll see what the price is like & I might get it her for Christmas.

I daren't buy any more Gatineau. I've got it coming out of my ears!

I like the Melatogenine Eye cream. It's nice and light and I find it does help with the dark shadows under my eyes. They don't go away entirely but they do look lighter... and the texture of the skin is greatly improved. I've got defilift and melatogenine, and age benefit in the cupboard. I've got loads of the throat stuff (brilliant, for me)... so I hope they don't have some surprise wonder must-have product in the kit.

I think the Melatogenine Face Mask works really well, you can see a difference in your skin the next morning.

I think the Melatogenine Face Mask works really well, you can see a difference in your skin the next morning.

I agree. I've tried the Elemis Exotic fruits mask and it's rubbish by comparison with the Gatineau one for me - doesn't go on well, doesn't sink in well, and doesn't produce the results. Obviously this is my opinion based on my experience with the product.

Gatineau 4 Piece Firming & Lifting Skincare Collection
Item Number: 209866
QVC Price: £80.00
Today's Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £5.95

This expert skincare collection contains a choice of moisturiser from the Melatogenine range for lines and wrinkles or the DefiLift range for slackened skin, Melatogenine Youth Activating Beauty Serum to help reduce lines and wrinkles, Firming Throat Gel to instantly tighten your delicate neck and decollete area, plus DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care to help moisturise and plump your lips. Treat your complexion to highly effective anti-ageing skincare from Gatineau, specifically designed to cater to your skincare needs.

Contains:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30ml; full size) - a triple-defence system to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and intensively moisturise, protect and balance your skin. Contains Melatogenine, powerful antioxidants and probiotics
1 x Strategie Jeunesse Firming Throat Gel (50ml; full size) - enriched with a synergy of plant-based protein extracts and antioxidants, this firming gel is designed for the sensitive neck and décolleté area to give an instant tightening effect upon application and target the appearance of slackness and crepiness
1 x DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml; full size) - enriched with a powerful active ingredient Volulift, this is a lip plumper, moisturiser, lip-line smoother and wrinkle-filler in one fantastic product! The irresistible gloss texture leaves your lips perfectly moisturised and intensely soothed. Contains shea butter, olive oil and lavender extract

Moisturiser options:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (50ml; full size) - helps protect your skin from environmental stress, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are visibly smoothed, elasticity and firmness are enhanced and your skin's natural radiance is given a boost. Power-packed with antioxidants and probiotics

or

1 x DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml; full size) - a lightweight cream that’s rich in ingredients, featuring a triple-action formula: Volume - helps restore volume by re-plumping the cells with moisture; 3D Firmness - reinforced re-densifying action to help enhance the skin’s support cushion and 3D Lift Effect - gives an immediate effect to help tighten and tone the skin

Which is the right moisturiser for me?

Choose Melatogenine AOX Probiotics if…

You’re concerned with wrinkles, fine lines and expression lines or if your skin looks prematurely aged and lacks vitality. This range is packed with antioxidants and probiotics and helps protect your skin from environmental stress, counteracts the visible signs of ageing and boosts your skin's natural radiance. Suitable for ages 30

Choose DefiLift if…

Your skin has lost its firmness and definition - especially after significant weight loss or pregnancy. Designed to promote a youthful appearance, this is Gatineau's high-performance solution to instantly lift, firm and refine the contours of your skin. Suitable for ages 40

How to use:
Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum

Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area
Follow with your moisturiser

Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream and DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Redefining Performance Cream

Apply a pea-sized amount to face morning and evening, use after your serum for best results

Firming Throat Gel

Morning and evening, apply a pea-sized amount of the Firming Throat Gel onto the neck and décolleté
Work upwards into and along the jaw line, as well as taking the product up around the back of the neck for an even better lift

DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care

Apply morning and evening as a lip treatment over lips and lip line
Apply alone or under/over lipstick throughout the day to keep lips smoothly conditioned

Behind the brand
One of France's premium beauty brands, Gatineau was founded in the 1930s by Mme. Jeanne Gatineau who opened her first beauty salon in Paris in 1937. Renowned by industry insiders for their expertise and use of cutting-edge technology, Gatineau combine science and nature to help achieve the very best results for your skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209866

Yet another beauty range to add to QVCs long list that is tested on animals, so even if I was still shopping with QVC (ha!) it would be a resounding nope from me.

Yet another beauty range to add to QVCs long list that is tested on animals, so even if I was still shopping with QVC (ha!) it would be a resounding nope from me.

Oh no!!! I have been in the process of switching to this brand as I have had good results. However, I will use up what I have left but I won't be putting anymore money in Madame Gatineau's/Andrew's pockets!!!

I was watching the TSV as like others I am wavering over my current skin care regime and was wondering about others. I was put off though buying this as JF was getting in to 'aggressive salesperson' territory by stating if you buy both (different creams in one of the packs), then you are only pay the equivalent on £40. Stating that one was really for day and one was for evening. Negating of course to mention the full price P&P to add to this. It just felt that they almost were 'forcing' you to purchase both. No kinda put me off.

Does anyone know if the moisturiser comes in a box, seeing as it's a 50ml full size pot?

Does anyone know if the moisturiser comes in a box, seeing as it's a 50ml full size pot?

I would be surprised if it does, based on extensive past experience of ordering the brand.

I've received both 30ml Gatineau moisturisers, and 50ml Gatineau moisturisers - all come encased in bubblewrap, not a box in sight. In fact the only product I've ever had boxed in the range is the Age Benefit hand serum.

I recently bought the Gatineau 3 Piece Age Benefit Collection at a OTO price* & the Night Elixir came boxed. I am also certain that during a beauty demonstration (which I think was for Perricone) Alison Young stated that you would receive exactly what was shown on screen & I am sure she clarified that by saying if it was shown with/in a box then you would receive a boxed product. However I, & I may be wrong, think that the most recent Decleor TSV showed one or two products with boxes but a few reviews stated that no boxes were received.

* Stated during the demonstration that the OTO price was only available for that hour but the kit is still available & showing as a OTO price (albeit on wait list)

Latest posts

Back