Gatineau TSV 26/9/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered one of these in the end. I'm going to give my sister the Deflift moisturiser for Christmas, and I was thinking of giving her the lip product top because they are part of the same range, but I really wanna try it for myself.

Apart from the fact that I don't spend £66 on my sister's present, as I have her husband & two children to try for too, but she doesn't use beauty products apart from this cream.

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days, so I've been living on the sofa & tuned in for most of the Gatineau shows today and I've realised this isn't actually the right moisturiser for her, as she's only 39, but she likes it...

I ordered one of these in the end. I'm going to give my sister the Deflift moisturiser for Christmas, and I was thinking of giving her the lip product top because they are part of the same range, but I really wanna try it for myself.

Apart from the fact that I don't spend £66 on my sister's present, as I have her husband & two children to try for too, but she doesn't use beauty products apart from this cream.

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days, so I've been living on the sofa & tuned in for most of the Gatineau shows today and I've realised this isn't actually the right moisturiser for her, as she's only 39, but she likes it...

Well you can take the view that you have 4x£15 so each product is a real snip (or a bit pricy in the case of the lip product) :mysmilie_59:

I think you take the skin age as a guide when you don't really know where to start... but once you get a handle on your skin, you are better of getting whatever suits your skin, regardless of your age... You could just as easily get an older person for whom a cream aimed at their age group which is far too heavy and rich for them... or someone far younger who needs the oomph of a product supposedly targeted at older people. If you like it and the results it gives you for the concerns you have, and it's in your price range, that's the most important thing.

Lucky sister getting a great moisturiser for her Christmas present.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Sift and gift, warwa!!!!! Did you miss class that day, lol. I would keep the throat gel (love it) and the serum, pair up the Defilift cream and lip thing. I bought it, along with the YC Ocean set, as a reward for getting through my bathroom being refitted. Like you, May, I always do the price test. Even if you put the lip down to a fiver the others come out around £16/17 which is very good. I got the melato as I find it a nice night cream and I don't' think any cream has the power to change my jawline.

Speedy recovery, warwa!

Last edited:
Sift and gift, warwa!!!!! Did you miss class that day, lol.

lol! I'm definetly giving my sister the face cream for Christmas (I bought the TSV for it), I was thinking of doing a swap with my Mum for the throat gel for something in her supplies (as she uses throat gel) and keeping the serum and lip products for myself, as I'm out of serum and I want to try the lip products.

Well you can take the view that you have 4x£15 so each product is a real snip (or a bit pricy in the case of the lip product) :mysmilie_59:

Like you, May, I always do the price test. Even if you put the lip down to a fiver the others come out around £16/17 which is very good.

Well I usually spend around £30 on my sister for Christmas, which means the other three products are about £12 each in my head. lol!

I'm really surprised that my order still hasn't seen dispatched, it says 'in process'. I've put a delivery address down of my work, but I finish here on Friday, so I'm thinking I need to change it now.

I'm really surprised that my order still hasn't seen dispatched, it says 'in process'. I've put a delivery address down of my work, but I finish here on Friday, so I'm thinking I need to change it now.

Oh dear Warwa. That's shocking that it still isn't on its way. I hope you get it before you leave your job!

Have you called customer services? I'd get onto them quickly to see if they can change the delivery address for you.

Oh dear Warwa. That's shocking that it still isn't on its way. I hope you get it before you leave your job!

Have you called customer services? I'd get onto them quickly to see if they can change the delivery address for you.

I sent them an email this morning, they replied this evening and it's now been shipped & they've said I will have it for Friday. I hope so. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back