Gatineau TSV 29/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any ideas what this TSV might be yet?
I thought it could be products from the Collagen Expert range...

BTY page has all the details........posted by Andrew Bagley an hour ago......when he chooses to update the rest of Q's customers is anyones guess.......

BTY page has all the details........posted by Andrew Bagley an hour ago......when he chooses to update the rest of Q's customers is anyones guess.......

Actually he posted it on his own personal FB page and the post is public so anyone can see it.............it is on BTY as someone shared his post on the group

Last edited:
So well done Andrew for posting it on your own page and not BTY, not that I know how to see his page, lol. Isn't it a bit odd then that it is not on the Q FB page, nor on the Q Community section of their website????

Thanks to SCW for the info. I do not rate Age Benefit so will not be buying. I shall save my money for the next one which will probably be melatogenine. I used to like the light day cream they produced which smelt a bit of oranges. They never feature that range in the TSVs.

Not for me! More money in the holiday fund. Don't really like age benefit and using up my stash.

Now I do love Gatineau and I do use a lot of the products but this just seems a bit pricey really for this time of year. Yes it's 3 full size products and yes it's worth £300 they say. But £70 plus the postage (which will no doubt be another £6 or so) is a lot of money just three weeks before Christmas unless it's something you really, really want.

Last year's Gatineau Christmas TSV (which they are STILL selling :grin:) was £61 for FIVE full size products and there was a choice of three different options.

So basically this year you are getting pretty much half the amount of products for an even greater price! ............... and you need to be a fan of Age Benefit for it to be of any interest to you.

Now I do love Gatineau and I do use a lot of the products but this just seems a bit pricey really for this time of year. Yes it's 3 full size products and yes it's worth £300 they say. But £70 plus the postage (which will no doubt be another £6 or so) is a lot of money just three weeks before Christmas unless it's something you really, really want.

Last year's Gatineau Christmas TSV (which they are STILL selling :grin:) was £61 for FIVE full size products and there was a choice of three different options.

So basically this year you are getting pretty much half the amount of products for an even greater price! ............... and you need to be a fan of Age Benefit for it to be of any interest to you.

I agree with you Cheetycat. Disappointing on all fronts. It does seem the prices are creeping up on all the beauty brands.

Gatineau 3 Piece Age Benefit Skincare Collection
Item Number: 208746
QVC Price £85.00
Today's Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

This Age Benefit skincare set from Gatineau premieres the launch of the new Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Contour - currently only available at QVC - and also includes Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin, Ultra-regenerating Night Elixir, an eye massaging tool, travel bag, and a pretty gift box. An innovative collection of must-haves that will slot fluidly into your existing skincare regime, helping you achieve a smoother, younger-looking complexion.

An anti-ageing routine for day and night - this collection's three skincare products are designed to reduce the signs of ageing; from uneven skin tone and texture to the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of radiance due to dehydration.

Contains:

1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - designed to restore moisture, smooth your skin, even and brighten your skin tone and diminish the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Formulated with rich caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts and sodium hyaluronate
1 x Age Benefit Ultra Regenerating Night Elixir (30ml; supersize) - a potent cocktail of ingredients uniquely designed to give tired, ageing cells the energy they are lacking. Rich in the trademarked Age Benefit technology, Gen-Control, Fibro-Repair and Calcilium, plus marine extracts and biomimetic peptides
1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - this daily moisturiser works to combat loss of firmness and dehydration, and helps to give the appearance of a fresh and radiant complexion. Contains the trademarked Gen-Control; an extract of artichoke leaves, and Fibro-Repair; an extract of Hibiscus seeds
1 x eye massager tool - specially designed for easy eye cream application
1 x travel bag - pink with silver crackle stripe
1 x gift box - pale pink and grey with Gatineau branding

How to use:
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream:

Apply morning and evening, patting gently around the eye area with the eye massager tool

Supersize Age Benefit Ultra Regenerating Night Elixir:

Apply every evening before Age Benefit Cream to your face and neck, and massage gently

Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream:

Apply to your face and neck after your usual serum, morning and evening

Behind the brand
One of France's premium beauty brands, Gatineau was founded in the 1930s by Mme. Jeanne Gatineau who opened her first beauty salon in Paris in 1937. Renowned by industry insiders for their expertise and use of cutting-edge technology, Gatineau combine science and nature to help achieve the very best results for your skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208746

any easy pays will kick in at 12am

The xmas TSV 2? 3? Years ago was this elixir, in 30ml plus some other stuff.

The elixir is amazing. Loved it. Ended up buying a second kit plus 2 more from ebay. Used that elixir nightly for 2 years and felt quite bereft when i ran out.

I'm not really interested in the rest of the kit - the age benefit cream is too greasy for me, and no idea if they eye cream is any good... But i will be haunting ebay trying to replenish my stash of elixir.

If anyone is interested, there are quite a few age benefit elixirs up on ebay at the mo.
But be warned, today's new tsv is 30 mls and a black cap.
The last kit sold on ebay was 15mls and a silver cap. That is still fresh, but older.
If you see one that is 30 mls and a silver cap then the stock is probably from that 2-3 yr old TSV and i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Oh, Andrew Bagley, how can we trust anything that you say ever again?

The silly man is trying to sell me the big 200ml melatogenine mask by comparing it with old style clay masks which apparently dry in our hair and then we have to get out scissors to get rid of them.

I admit to more facial hair than i would like, but i control it well enough not to have to scissor it off after using a clay mask.
And i would have to be a real numpty to use a facial mask on the hair on my head, armpits or pubic area.
Besides, every clay mask i have ever seen washes off with water.

Thank heaven i am an expert on Facial Hair eh? or his nonsense might have convinced me to buy... ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back