Gavel Action...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching Chris tonight. It seems he is Tanzanite free and I don't really get the guy on Price Drop, Richard Hardwick.

i'm all about chris lol he just said he's waggling his gavel lol would love him to say twiddling haha go on chris! hehe or is that too rude lol

Last edited:
Ha ha! Watch out for a twiddle of the gavel tomorrow night! And, many thanks for all your kind comments.

Ooooh will do Chris! Just one question though, which gavel will you use? The silver one or the old design? I am literally on tenterhooks to find out which one is lined up for the show! ;)

Really?

You guys are really that interested in which gavel will be used? OK, it will be the silver plated one. I think it looks smarter.

It probably wasn't obvious, but I was only joking about the type of gavel. I will however, be watching as always when your on the channel as you make speed auction very addictive to watch!

Will be watching again tonight Chris! Could you ask the producer to use the new speed auction music?

The old Speed Auction TV 2005 music was much nicer. Still good to have a channel theme back though, which has been lacking in the past few years.

Latest posts

Back