Get it sorted.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I attempted to order the kipling OTO, in the 10 o'clock hour. Whilst still on air, the website showed it as being out of stock. I used QCUT, and was able to order it on waitlist but, as I didn't have time to note the number, I called to get it. Apparently, no order had been placed, and it was sold out. Toward the end of the hour, Jilly said we were returning to the OTO; must have got more waitlist stock, thinks I. QCUT man said every word three times, and said I had selected the item. Then it was sold out. QVC need to sort the ordering process out, as it appears they are selling stock, including taking waitlist orders, they don't have or cannot get. Whilst being a tad annoying, it also smacks of being somewhat iffy. Why did they show it again, if it had sold out? Did they think more waitlist stock was available? They didn't mention it.

Same thing happened with the Molton Brown OTO on Sunday. Saying it sold out then magically "finding" more stock. None of it appeared on the website anyway so I missed out.

This happens all the time with OTOs not being available on the website; sometimes Sold Out, sometimes item number not recognised. The Flora Mare OTO was the same on Sunday evening, sold out on the website, but available on Qcut. So annoying and not an isolated incident!

I never have any luck with OTO or bargin hunters which makes me suspect that they had no stock in the first place.

The number of times I've got the Q cut voice repeating each word 3 times and then unable to order at the end has made me stop using it altogether, but just as often the web site won't let the order go through either. I have lost out recently on an expensive piece of jewellery which was last showing at introductory price (so big price difference) because at the very end of the order the site went belly up.

I tend to subscribe to conspiracy theory as far as Q is concerned. The scales have truly fallen from my eyes.

Latest posts

Back