Get ready for yet another craft weekend...woopee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Presumably because if you take out Craft, they haven't got enough other goods to fill the schedulues. In other words, it looks as if IW are struggling. I've almost given up watching it now, it is so repetitive. Craft is not just Card making as has already been said. It COULD be interesting, now ir isn't.[/QUOTE
In that case why in the hell have Ideal World wasted thousands of pounds on a second channel.

Aren't these "extra" channels the ones they always had only renamed? I seem to remember one was called Vitality and had fitness N lifestyle stuff on it. Perhaps they are stuck with them until their contracts run out.

You know, the past day, with the exception of Dennice, really wasn't too bad, and was wonderful in contrast with the last 2 hours of La Weightman. I still can't see the point of her being there - she's the least effective of their list of presenters.

With the amount of items now getting the free P&p treatment, they must really be struggling to sell even the craft items.Too many bliddy CDRoms IMO.Turn off as soon as I see them on the show.

I weep with utter dispair....

I do think they have a rather slight over KILL:46::46::46:

My darling wife asked me to take her to our out of town craft shop type thing yesterday, not a problem as she was looking for a certain type of card thing to put photos in.

What does she come out with....but 4 packs of IDEAL WORLD CREAT AND SHAFT cards....:53::53:....OMG......never mind we did save a small forune on the standard P&P and having listened to Mr Darling, we have decided to invest it in Bradford and Bingley....:):):)

Not only do these people infect our homes with their utter crap, but now they have their eye patches on our high streets...:17::17:.....eye eye me harties...watch out TESCOS....:46::46:

Don't know about Tesco but they already have in inroad into ASDA! The ucreate range is theirs!

Latest posts

Back