Glen Campbell - who is he?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
I'm confused: nothing new, but I'm surprised JR can get away with introducing Glen Campbell as her "QVC colleague and independent fashion expert".

Erm, how does he manage that then? Isn't there such a thing as conflict of interests?

If he's just another presenter, then why don't they just say so?

He CANNOT provide impartial advice if he's in QVC's payroll. :confused:

I'm confused: nothing new, but I'm surprised JR can get away with introducing Glen Campbell as her "QVC colleague and independent fashion expert".

Erm, how does he manage that then? Isn't there such a thing as conflict of interests?

If he's just another presenter, then why don't they just say so?

He CANNOT provide impartial advice if he's in QVC's payroll. :confused:

Quite agree.
Just love the new piccie, laughing all the way to the shower :rain:

Quite agree.
Just love the new piccie, laughing all the way to the shower :rain:

I just had to: it's to reflect my *pause* admiration *pause* of *pause* Charlie *pause* Brooks.

And my sympathy for his poor daughter, knowing she's got years of being given cheap QVC tat ahead of her. And knowing that everyone else knows, too :wave:

I'm gonna "Try A Little Kindness" here and ask does he appear in "Dreams of the Everyday Housewife"?! Me thinks not...........:smirk:

I'm gonna "Try A Little Kindness" here and ask does he appear in "Dreams of the Everyday Housewife"?! Me thinks not...........:smirk:

I'll have to take your word for that, though my mum was a BIG GC (not the QVC guy) fan. :whew:

Though GC would be more of a Dimoaneek Cowboy, I'm sure. :giggle:

I'll have to take your word for that, though my mum was a BIG GC (not the QVC guy) fan. :whew:

Though GC would be more of a Dimoaneek Cowboy, I'm sure. :giggle:

I'm with your Mum here, I liked GC's music too but I prefer Neil Diamond to be honest - bet he goes for the 'real McCoy' not the fake stuff! :grin:

Ooh Klarion your new avatar is hilarious, am on line before getting up to face the day and nearly wet the bed laughing at that picture!! On the topic of Gen Campbell I can't even laugh at him any more, it is so cringe inducing when he is on spouting a stream of conciouness drivel that would shame a toddler.

I must be one of the few that think G C is an ok guy. No I wouldn't ask him to dress me and yes he does talk drivel, but so do most of the presenters and guests. Still each to their own. Craig... is my waste of space :headbang:

I must be one of the few that think G C is an ok guy. No I wouldn't ask him to dress me and yes he does talk drivel, but so do most of the presenters and guests.

You're not alone Kathy, I think he's OK too. Yes, he talks drivel most of the time but he doesn't turn the fashion hours into a "ME" show unlike certain presenters..............:wink:

Latest posts

Back