Glen Campbell - who is he?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be one of the few that think G C is an ok guy. No I wouldn't ask him to dress me and yes he does talk drivel, but so do most of the presenters and guests. Still each to their own. Craig... is my waste of space :headbang:

Erm, how can GC be OK if you would never let him do what he's paid to do?

QVC honestly think that by employing him and have presenters scream from the top of QVC Towers about his "independent fashion expert credentials" (even though QVC pay his wage!) that women will fall for the scam and buy whatever polyester/nylon tat is currently on screen.

GC can only be OK if he a) actually gave fashion advice that women will listen to and not find hysterical or "drivel" and b) was truly independent and not an underhanded way for QVC to try and flog their wares.

Yes, I know that QVC would state that GC is there to help viewers decide whether to buy items by suggesting how they may be worn, but if that's the case why would JR have been trumpeting about his being an "independent fashion expert" on last night's Centipede show? :confused:

P.S. i'm doing a **** at the Greasy Spoon!

No matter how many times I look back at this post Mrs James I always crease up in laughter. I'm crying with laughter. OH thinks I've gone mad. That post is the post of the decade. :happy::blush::bow:

Originally Posted by Mrs James
P.S. i'm doing a **** at the Greasy Spoon!

No matter how many times I look back at this post Mrs James I always crease up in laughter. I'm crying with laughter. OH thinks I've gone mad. That post is the post of the decade. :happy::blush::bow:

I couldn't have put it better, Dippy One, am crying into my bran flakes. :mysmilie_504: Mrs James

Latest posts

Back