ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's been walking those streets so long,
Singin' the same old song....
Where hustle's the name of the game...
There's been a load of compromisin'
On the road to his horizon

(Sure has!)

I know he irritates a lot of you, but I suppose the poor man has to make a living.

Yes I agree & I also accept that he has to promote the USA line we are supposed to love (meh!), but he really could work harder on his presentation.
We all know the phrases. They have been quoted on this forum time & time again.
Taking everything into consideration, I give him a C-

Yes I agree & I also accept that he has to promote the USA line we are supposed to love (meh!), but he really could work harder on his presentation.
We all know the phrases. They have been quoted on this forum time & time again.
Taking everything into consideration, I give him a C-
Thank you minim, I did not say what I said blindly .....he has a lot of faults, I wish I could say the following things to him:
I wish he would come clean shaven for a start (that outdated designer stubble only suits some, and unfortunately he is not one of them) I wish he will give up buttoning just one or two buttons and leaving his cardie half open.....that gives a look as if he has lost some buttons and yes, he should, maybe, learn a few new words to describe the clothes :happy:

Sadly he is :-(

I wish he could see what we have posted (some of the more constructive criticisms :happy:) There are so many people out of a job, that I wish those with jobs will do better and improve in their jobs . Glen has got a job that many will envy, so I wish someone will point him in the right direction (please don't say "out of QVC" , :giggle: I know what some from this forum think:nod: )

Latest posts

Back