Gorgeous Dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SusieJ

Registered Shopper
OMG, the Taylor dresses are gorgeous. I want them all (in my dreams). But Kathy looks terrible in hers, oh dear.

OMG, the Taylor dresses are gorgeous. I want them all (in my dreams). But Kathy looks terrible in hers, oh dear.

I agree, they are lovely. Bit beyond me price wise. (its January) and converted to euro, pretty steep. Poor Kathy, she is a sweetie but the dress is just a bit too clingy.

It's great to see a new range on QVC. I have to agree about the dress on Kathy but I think it has more to do with the colour of the dress, charcoal really does not suit her.

They are lovely dresses.......a bit different to their usual stuff.

Did someone pressurise poor Kathy to put that dress on I wonder, it looks as if she could have done with the next size up and it isn't doing her any favours at all.

Some of the styles are quite nice but the prices are ridiculous for polyester/nylon/acetate.:eek:

I flicked the telly on to have a look after reading your post SusieJ...agree on both points, lovely dresses, but a bit pricey - and definitely not for Kathy, far too clingy. Not wanting to turn this into a Kathy-bashing post as I do like her, but goodness me what's happened to her hair? Haven't watched much QVC in a good while so rather a shock to see it longer and lank-looking like today - her short spiky style of yesteryear suited her so much better as she has a cheeky impish face and the pixie style looks good on her - imo longish hair that's hanging straight just pulls down the whole face on anyone over 25...Jill F is a good example. Please get it cut Kathy!

Oh, I love that black dress with the rose mesh skirt, but not at all keen on the gold zip all the way down the back. If it had had a lovely hidden zip, one of those would have been winging its way to me.

No way would I pay over £100 for a dreary looking poly/mix dress. Poor Kathy must have got the most unflattering dress to wear. The colour/style is doing nothing for her.

Oh dear Kathy. I do like you but that dress is far too small even if it is an 18 as you have just announced. Its a very small 18 & ''fits where it touches '' on you as my dear old Nan used to say. Who on earth told you to wear it ? Please say NO in future !!!

Some lovely dresses but for a much younger woman than I ma I feel.

Poor Kathy, it can't be easy looking like a sack of tatties when you've got Cordelia slinking around looking like a bazillion dollars. OMG, if I had legs like that I'd be going around in my knickers all day!! I just thought Cordelia looked particularly stunning this morning.
I thought the dresses were a bit dull, but the olive one with the ruffle neck looked OK, a bit different.

I thought that some of them did look lovely and it's great to see a new brand however the prices were quite high. I haven't heard of the brand before so it will be interesting to see the reviews re-quality, fit etc. Does anyone know if this is a QVC brand?

I had a look at the dresses using the zoom feature - quite shocked at some of the puckered seams and rumpled appearance. Surely wardrobe can use one of the many steamers sold by QVC prior to being photographed. The pics certainly wouldn't inspire me to part with £120 for a ponte dress when M&S do something similar for a third of the price.

I just caught the last 5 mins of this show and my eyes popped. Poor Cathy - looked as if she'd been padded with a couple of bolsters. The dresses were lovely but would not suit everyone. I would want to try them on without the expense of the likely return. Maybe that's why qvc usually stick to the tried and trusted baggy polyester styles where no fit is required. Nice to see something different though.

Kathy is not the right person for these dresses. They are figure hugging and meant for the woman trying to impress.

Kathy is a gorgeous looking woman. She doesn't need to wear tight clothes. She is lovely as she is.

QVC is sometimes so cruel to its presenters.

150141 or a dress very similar is on the TKMaxx website at £95.50 less!! Only a size 6 left though

I flicked the telly on to have a look after reading your post SusieJ...agree on both points, lovely dresses, but a bit pricey - and definitely not for Kathy, far too clingy. Not wanting to turn this into a Kathy-bashing post as I do like her, but goodness me what's happened to her hair? Haven't watched much QVC in a good while so rather a shock to see it longer and lank-looking like today - her short spiky style of yesteryear suited her so much better as she has a cheeky impish face and the pixie style looks good on her - imo longish hair that's hanging straight just pulls down the whole face on anyone over 25...Jill F is a good example. Please get it cut Kathy!

Kathy said she was pleased with her hair this morning as it had been styled by a hairdresser on the Ojon show!

Kathy is not the right person for these dresses. They are figure hugging and meant for the woman trying to impress.

Kathy is a gorgeous looking woman. She doesn't need to wear tight clothes. She is lovely as she is.

QVC is sometimes so cruel to its presenters.

That is nothing compared to Ann Dawson having to wear the Ronnie Nicole TSV in velvet a while ago. There is no way she could have chosen to wear it, it looked 2 sizes too small and showed every single roll and lump. I was embarrassed on her behalf. She is not my favourite presenter but I would not have wished that on anyone. You knew she had to suffer the experience as it was the TSV. Mean QVC!

The women selling the dresses looks like the Philosophy women, they could be sisters. Even the voice is the same :nod:

Latest posts

Back