Gossip TSV Wednesday 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if they fit me my mum is going to buy me the white as i have skinny wrists so have to have ladies watches and i love the look of these

but i may have to have the yellow and the blue as well as they look lovely colours

Julia (on the SB TSV launch) and Debs F(on the 10am SB show this am) were both wearing these watches? The watch bands look very like the ceramic watch bands Gossip did as a TSV many moons ago except the watch bands were "rubber/plastic"(surely not plastic!!) and the face more like the last B&W TSV watch(12,3,6 and 9 all oversized and sparkly). I love my white ceramic Gossip watch(i've been really lucky with no chipping of the colour on the band as i know others have) but really love the purple/pink options on this TSV and as SCW has said the price should be under £20/£15 so maybe two wont be too heavy on the old credit card. SCW thanks for finding the details(as usual) you are a true star in the hood and i hope you are lucky with getting the right size of this TSV for your wrist - the colours you mention are really cool(get it!!) and very unisex:star:.

Nice colours,I like the blue.I have 2 Gossip watches already,the "ceramic kind",the white which I wore to death and it did chip eventually and the black which remains pristine.

I just recently bought a Swatch "Full Blooded"in Green which I love,but one can never have too many watches,lol...........well actually you can.

I reckon this TSV will be about £12.99,that's about what it's worth.

Last edited:
Hi All
They have sold this watch before on QVC for £12.00 but only had it in either the one colour or maximum of two but it sold out really quickly so imagine why thats why they are bringing it back as a TSV. Will probably go for the white one.:rock:

Nice colours,I like the blue.I have 2 Gossip watches already,the "ceramic kind",the white which I wore to death and it did chip eventually and the black which remains pristine.

I just recently bought a Swatch "Full Blooded"in Green which I love,but one can never have too many watches,lol...........well actually you can.

I reckon this TSV will be about £12.99,that's about what it's worth.

i dont think it will be that low i`m thinkin £14 at cheapest or £13.98 like the ex-kinda ceramic one was

Hi All
They have sold this watch before on QVC for £12.00 but only had it in either the one colour or maximum of two but it sold out really quickly so imagine why thats why they are bringing it back as a TSV. Will probably go for the white one.:rock:

i doubt it will be £12 they will most likely have raised the price to add the new colours

Oh dear, I like them all!! Are they really that inexpensive? I don't think I've ever bought a Gossip watch. Pippa's wearing the yellow right now and she said they have them on buy more save more too.

Latest posts

Back