Got to Have it Day-Yankee TSV 28/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is nothing showing on my order history and the drop isn't due for another few days, but with previous drops on this and other orders, they were only made available after the ADs had been dispatched so this is worrying me!

I can't face calling CS but I guess I'm gonna have to aren't I, GROAN - good tip re hinting a desire to cancel, love it!!!

Tarketta, any news on your delivery? Did you call them or have you had a despatch email?

This is so true. I must admit, I don’t take too much notice of reviews for this reason. Personally, I rather like leaving a review for someone who has been especially brilliant, just to redress the balance in my own pointless way! On the other hand, when a company has let you down badly, it is good to give them both barrels in a review.

As an aside, I was radio station hopping the other day (at least I don’t risk getting QVC!) and on one they were talking about reviews for night clubs, I think on TripAdvisor etc, and saying how they are almost universally terrible. They read some out and I must admit they were really funny. The conclusion was, after a big night out and feeling rough, people are more likely to go online and vent by telling everyone how they had to queue for hours or got charged £10 for a beer, but unlikely to say how nice the toilets were or what good value it was.

Yes! That’s true that, 99% could be absolutely amazing, but if that 1% is crap, we do tend to give it with both barrels, thanks Andi xx. :mysmilie_3:

The experience I'm talking about is actually the facts, QVCs delivery is slow, postage is expensive, their items are dearer than anywhere else, they don't offer next day delivery, they don't offer free returns, delivery isn't capped they charge per item, if a piece is misssing the whole kit has to go back, if you don't get it it's a long drawn out process even though tracking states you haven't recieved it, likewise if ithey don't get your return, you have to again sign a letter and wait best part of a month for your money back even though you can prove it's been received and signed for. I could go on but basically this is what I'm talking about, facts not experience, but as usual......thanks anyway. :mysmilie_3:

I have experienced all of those courtesy of the Q & a number of obvious returns, one that had been REPAIRED...

I have experienced all of those courtesy of the Q & a number of obvious returns, one that had been REPAIRED...

Oh I can well believe it, bad isn’t it for a company of its size, worse return I ever got was an Asda receipt, bits of tobacco (out of a cigarette) and a booklet of matches still left in the pocket of my Kipling bag, or was it the dried food left in the Ninja, or could it have been wax in the Yankee Candle holder, could’ve been any one of these last three things I ever ordered from QVC.

Tarketta, any news on your delivery? Did you call them or have you had a despatch email?

Sorry to butt in on this conversation but I wondered about the auto-delivery. I checked and it is due for despatch week beginning 26th November - next week. I was told that, since the stock has arrived, it may be sent out sooner. Hope this helps.

Sorry to butt in on this conversation but I wondered about the auto-delivery. I checked and it is due for despatch week beginning 26th November - next week. I was told that, since the stock has arrived, it may be sent out sooner. Hope this helps.

Nicky-j, thank you very much for this update!

AndiK, I was procrastinating wickedly as I hate phone calls at the best of times and calling Q's customer service can sometimes be so painful :mysmilie_17:

I hope you get your candles Tarketta.

When auto delivery works it's great but it's that slight element of doubt that takes the edge off. AD and advanced orders should be effortless for the buyer and QVC, but I equate it to when I buy a birthday card months in advance - it's the one I'm most likely to forget to post in time, whereas if I buy one a week before it all goes smoothly. I'm not making excuses for QVC - you'd think they could set a reminder far enough in advance to avoid any delays! :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back