Shay & Blue TSV 05/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive lost count of the brands where this happens and it was the same pre Brexit.

What really gets on my chesticles is that you can buy 1 product from a range but not another from the same supplier. Dyson is particularly bad .

For some reason, QVC when doing Shay and Blue do UK Mainland only now.

Yet, the Shay and Blue own site have no problems shipping to N.I. etc.
I've lost count of the number of products QVC claim they don't deliver to NI but actually do. Yankee, Le Crueset, L'Occitane... all delivered to Belfast with no problems.

Shay & Blue 5 Piece Collection TSV 05/11/21 (more options to come)

100ml Black Tulip Perfume (first option)
40ml Black Tulip Hand Cream (first option)
10ml Clementine Perfume
10ml Cotton Flower Perfume
10ml Lilacs & Gooseberries

100ml Perfume RRP £55 + post
40ml Hand Cream RRP £10 + post
3x 10ml Perfume RRP £75 + post (RRP £25 each)

Total RRP £140 + post

Attachments

• Shay & Blue TSV 1.jpg
    Shay & Blue TSV 1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 206
  • Shay & Blue TSV 2.jpg
    Shay & Blue TSV 2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 214
ILATI, I was once told some years ago by Harrods their courtier did not cross water!

I asked if they were vampires? 😂

Strangely, if you order online they did deliver. It was a bottle of perfume in their sale.
How odd. So no deliveries to addresses south of the Thames then ?

I couldn't find the thread about advent calendars to I've put it here - - -

Can’t believe people are complaining about this , if if helps anyone who is trying to loose weight then it’s a good thing
Not sure why being overweight is the latest elephant in the room - everyone knows being overweight can be a a very big health issue but apparently you’re not allowed to say it

I`ve given up knowing what`s right and what`s wrong to say in these ever so touchy politically correct days. I`m on a particular clothing brand`s facebook group and haven`t posted anything and I`m simply there to keep an eye open for the discount codes they post but everyday members post photos of themselves wearing their latest purchases. Nine out of ten times they say "ok be honest, does this dress/skirt/top etc look ok ? "
In reality they don`t want people to be honest and when someone says (not nastily) well I think you should size up/size down or it`s too short/too long on you or that colour doesn`t suit you, then all hell breaks loose. People are accused of being unkind, people are accused of fat shaming, people are accused of trying to cause trouble and so the usual comments end up being yes its gorgeous or yes you look lovely or yes its a keeper etc when in reality the opposite is frequently true.
The whole thing ends up a following of sycophants who just gush over everything and everybody and they make QVC followers look tame.
When has honesty become such a crime ? You can be honest without being nasty and you can be nasty without being honest as some people frequently are ie trolling but it seems the World and its wife daren`t say what they mean. Doctors, teachers, employers, employees etc have to wrap everything up in airy fairy language for fear of being accused of prejudice, bullying, or worse.

Slightly different topic, but the drain men have now got a gigantic digger instead of their smaller one, looking for the pipe problem.

From everything I've seen so far, after about 2 months of digging etc, I think they are digging in the wrong place. They have today filled up 2 other holes that they dug in the wrong places.

I feel I know where the pipe is, or at least, how they can find it. But I don't want to suggest it because "they are the experts" and in any case, I may be wrong.

They had 8 men here today, including some new faces.

If they don't find it soon, they will be digging up MY garden and ruining it.

Slightly different topic, but the drain men have now got a gigantic digger instead of their smaller one, looking for the pipe problem.

From everything I've seen so far, after about 2 months of digging etc, I think they are digging in the wrong place. They have today filled up 2 other holes that they dug in the wrong places.

I feel I know where the pipe is, or at least, how they can find it. But I don't want to suggest it because "they are the experts" and in any case, I may be wrong.

They had 8 men here today, including some new faces.

If they don't find it soon, they will be digging up MY garden and ruining it.
If they are digging in the wrong place, could it be cause they are short of your torch? 🤔😉😂

If they are digging in the wrong place, could it be cause they are short of your torch? 🤔😉😂
They've got their own torch on the end of a long cable with a camera, but it doesn't tell them where the pipe is, only that it is blocked somewhere.

Been digging next door's garden today, no sign of pipe so filling it up again. They have been working 7 days a week so they will probably be back tomorrow.

They have to drive from Lands End (not the clothing brand) every day, takes a couple of hours each way)!

I`ve given up knowing what`s right and what`s wrong to say in these ever so touchy politically correct days. I`m on a particular clothing brand`s facebook group and haven`t posted anything and I`m simply there to keep an eye open for the discount codes they post but everyday members post photos of themselves wearing their latest purchases. Nine out of ten times they say "ok be honest, does this dress/skirt/top etc look ok ? "
In reality they don`t want people to be honest and when someone says (not nastily) well I think you should size up/size down or it`s too short/too long on you or that colour doesn`t suit you, then all hell breaks loose. People are accused of being unkind, people are accused of fat shaming, people are accused of trying to cause trouble and so the usual comments end up being yes its gorgeous or yes you look lovely or yes its a keeper etc when in reality the opposite is frequently true.
The whole thing ends up a following of sycophants who just gush over everything and everybody and they make QVC followers look tame.
When has honesty become such a crime ? You can be honest without being nasty and you can be nasty without being honest as some people frequently are ie trolling but it seems the World and its wife daren`t say what they mean. Doctors, teachers, employers, employees etc have to wrap everything up in airy fairy language for fear of being accused of prejudice, bullying, or worse.

Last week I stopped a shop lifter, the first thing he said to me was 'you've picked on me because I'm black'

Nope, I said, I've picked on you because you have about fifty pounds of merchandise you haven't paid for.

Luckily the street rangers (sort of special constables) were passing and the bloke had a bag full of nicked goods.

I think that it is now an automatic reaction to play the racist, fatist and any other ist card.

Latest posts

Back