Graham - wishing you a peaceful Christmas and thanks for a great website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Id like to also add to Graham, and think this important, that mnay of us here are not having a happy QVC Christmas and so if he struggles then he should not feel guilty, he has had a lot on his shoulders of late.

I concur with everything that has been said. Happy Christmas Graham, Sazza and all ST members xx

If your down, at all tomorrow, graham, many others of us too are, we will go throughnthe motion on charades one more time, and I know now novirus will be here for wherver I like it or not. If you get maudling , thinking about t=being let downs, and abandoned by certain people, and after all your splendid work, dont be too hard on yourself. Please Graham, and if you need a chat and even if it is Christmas Day night contact me here and I could even give you a call. Iv been down many times, risen man ytimes too. Mental Illness is my scurge but Iv had many letdowns too. Im not being too negative, just letting graham know, not eveyone will be away ,enjoying thrmselves . I like you and what you stand for .

If your down, at all tomorrow, graham, many others of us too are, we will go throughnthe motion on charades one more time, and I know now novirus will be here for wherver I like it or not. If you get maudling , thinking about t=being let downs, and abandoned by certain people, and after all your splendid work, dont be too hard on yourself. Please Graham, and if you need a chat and even if it is Christmas Day night contact me here and I could even give you a call. Iv been down many times, risen man ytimes too. Mental Illness is my scurge but Iv had many letdowns too. Im not being too negative, just letting graham know, not eveyone will be away ,enjoying thrmselves . I like you and what you stand for .
tristar, i hope you have some peace and can relax and rest and eat, its just another day, and plenty of people are pretending to like Christmas for the sake of family, so you're not alone, a lot of people for different reasons don't like it. Do whatever you like and enjoy to get past it, its only a day, and soon be over. Then the sales will be on and thats all people and QVC will be talking about. If you have the norivirus, just try not to eat too much, drink plenty of water, and rest, and when it stops after 48 hours you won;t be contagious, not nice thing to have, so i hope you get over
it okay. Hope you have the bestest time and a better New Year xx

Merry xmas everyone!! Have enjoyed early sighs of the tsvs and oto's. thank you. Best wishes to all xx

Happy Christmas & best wishes to Graham & everyone on this lovely, friendly forum.

Merry Christmas everyone & many thanks to Graham for starting this wonderful site back in 2001 (think it was then)

I've been here since the beginning & like many fms I would be lost without it,everything is here,from the frivolous to the serious,from the sublime to the ridiculous.

So,thanks again to Graham,to Sara & her trojan work as Super Mod & the lovely Ian for all his hard work finding out the TSV's etc xxx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on the forum. Best wishes and thank you to all those who made me feel welcome (the 6 months have past quickly!) I love reading the threads and they make me happy and laugh out loud :happy: Enjoy the festivities!!!

Up early with the trots. Hope I will be better for the children later in the day. Hope everyone is going to sail through. Its just 2 days and then some normality. I so wanted to go to church last night but cant face the crowds. Its a bit funny when you are an attender other times and then cant get in at Christmas! But then there wasnt room for another guest at Christmas, either, was there!. In case I dont return till later, have a good day everyone. My dad bought be a great dining room table and chairs, fetched it last night. Still the biggest daddys boy at 36! hha. see everyone later.

All the best to all, hope you have whatever type of Christmas you enjoy.

Thanks for all the advice, reviews and most of all the laughs. Heres to a great 2013 for all

xxxx

I'd also like to add my thanks and seasonal wishes to Graham, Sazza and to all the forumites.

This forum has informed me, amused me and given me food for thought and I'm delighted to be a member.

So .............Happy Christmas, everyone ............... and thank you

Wishing Graham,Sazza and everyone Love,Joy and happiness this Christmas you have
made me laugh and cry but I love coming on everyday for a nosey...Debra

Latest posts

Back