Great make up stall at Harrogate show ground

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
I decided to have a drive out today and needed up at Harrogate showground at a fashion event. I found a Very busy stall selling make up, I honestly think they were the only ones other than a scarf stall taking money.
The ladies running the make up stall were great. They had testers for everything and knew the products. I bought 2 mini Laura Geller B&B a mini LG blusher in buttercream and a LG foundation.

If you buy from the website and spend £30 or more there is no P&P I know where I will be checking on a regular basis
http://cherryberrycosmetics.com/products?page=5

It was a great find today. They have had Philosophy make up in the past which I used to love but haven't had any for a while. She said she has a really good LG supplier in America but she is finding it hard to keep up with demand, they had sold out of the big size B&B in the medium which is why I got a couple of the small ones.

It was a great find today. They have had Philosophy make up in the past which I used to love but haven't had any for a while. She said she has a really good LG supplier in America but she is finding it hard to keep up with demand, they had sold out of the big size B&B in the medium which is why I got a couple of the small ones.

That's great that, even when I used to shop with QVC I never bought the sets because I don't wear lippy, brow pencil, mascara or any if that so the sets weren't a bargain for me, so seeing the range here and the prices being really good, yes what a great find, thanks for sharing Sharon.

Thanks for this - a great website.

I decided to have a drive out today and needed up at Harrogate showground at a fashion event. I found a Very busy stall selling make up, I honestly think they were the only ones other than a scarf stall taking money.
The ladies running the make up stall were great. They had testers for everything and knew the products. I bought 2 mini Laura Geller B&B a mini LG blusher in buttercream and a LG foundation.

If you buy from the website and spend £30 or more there is no P&P I know where I will be checking on a regular basis
http://cherryberrycosmetics.com/products?page=5

Latest posts

Back