Guess who?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aren't you aware of the clothing prints made into bedding

Do please keep up with the Kim & Co range :cheeky:

That sounds like a punishment in Hell; I'm not sure I could ever be THAT evil! :cheeky:

Well I happen to be very suspicious that Bags was the starter of this thread, I can feel yearning and long in her words no matter how coolly indifferent she wants us to think she is.

Well I happen to be very suspicious that Bags was the starter of this thread, I can feel yearning and long in her words no matter how coolly indifferent she wants us to think she is.

I defy ANYONE to remain either cool or indifferent if they decide to sleep in polyester bedding :sweat:

:doh: What you on ? :wonder:

Something not quite as mind bending as you if I'm right.:giggle:

Maybe it would have helped your excellent weight loss, you'd certainly not want to eat with that stuff making your eyes swim and guts queasy.

Last edited:
She has stated that she has had near lifelong insomnia and as a young child developed what sounded like OCD. She did say straight out that she has problems. She was presenting the home ware show at the time.

Aah, thanks for that Vampyre.....didn't catch that show. Could explain her behaviour.

I can imagine flying halfway across the world to come to QVC UK must play havoc with her sleep patterns.

Now that I think of it, by her standards she was extremely quiet when she said this and was blaming disrupted sleep patterns.
She often seems to get her words garbled and never notices so that's back to Charlie imo.

I defy ANYONE to remain either cool or indifferent if they decide to sleep in polyester bedding :sweat:

they cant even sell them on special offer via the outlet shops too.....i much prefermy NN [ now ducking behind the sofa ] ......i REALLY really do like the NN sheets duvets etc etc but i cant bring myself to even try 30 day MBG on her bedding .you can even see through it even in the packets..& lots are washed/ or shudder just taken off of the beds & sent back

Latest posts

Back