Haat Pink

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jackie can be incredibly juvenile.
What I do find baffling is that Jackie's Irish, I believe, but there's no hint of any Irish accent when she talks.
Once, in the early days of Ruth Langsford shows, Jackie said that a "joomper" would soon be presented. "What's a joomper? ," asked Ruth. Jackie always pronounces it "jumper" now.

I don’t mind Glen too much but I’ll tell you what gets on my thru’penny bits… Of a solid-colour item of clothing he’ll often say ‘…and this one has (e.g) navy/green/red/hot pink coming through’. What?!!! The bliddy thing is one single colour, nothing’s ‘coming through’ - it’s there for all to see!

I’ve come to the conclusion that QVC gives me some sort of inexplicable pleasure from watching presenters who drive me nuts! There must be a name for such a condition?! Jill Franks and Ophelia are currently jostling for No1 position on my annoyance chart 🤭

I don’t mind Glen too much but I’ll tell you what gets on my thru’penny bits… Of a solid-colour item of clothing he’ll often say ‘…and this one has (e.g) navy/green/red/hot pink coming through’. What?!!! The bliddy thing is one single colour, nothing’s ‘coming through’ - it’s there for all to see!

I’ve come to the conclusion that QVC gives me some sort of inexplicable pleasure from watching presenters who drive me nuts! There must be a name for such a condition?! Jill Franks and Ophelia are currently jostling for No1 position on my annoyance chart 🤭
Appalled fascination, perhaps. I know exactly how you feel.

I am switching off more and more when certain presenters come on. In fact, I don’t watch whole programmes anymore, just look at single items or fast forward through shows on the catch up. I find a lot of qvc boring now and use Alexa to play the radio in the background.

I love to hear Patrick Hoy and the American fashion ba (can't remember her name) say haat pink! Not so much the others, it just sounds silly!

Latest posts

Back