Hair By Philip Kingsley TSV - 06/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love his products prefer them to ojon but his tsv's are always for fine hair. alisons hair looks brill!

Question: If Alison's hair can look as good as it does by using the PK products, why doesn't she use them EVERY TIME she's on air?!?!

EXACTLY!!! I Love Chocolate--- you took the words right out of my mouth.She goes on & on as to how she uses these products all of the time!

Going to try the Pure Silver products for my silver locks! but will try & get it off the shelf @ Harvey Nics.

Question: If Alison's hair can look as good as it does by using the PK products, why doesn't she use them EVERY TIME she's on air?!?!

Fair point - it looked shiny and in good condition and well cared for - but she'd also had a professional blow dry before she came on air last night and as much as the products will have played a part in her hair looking good - I reckon most of it is in having someone else blow dry your hair for you...:wink:

Fair point - it looked shiny and in good condition and well cared for - but she'd also had a professional blow dry before she came on air last night and as much as the products will have played a part in her hair looking good - I reckon most of it is in having someone else blow dry your hair for you...:wink:

Exactly cavegirl. I know my hair looks really full and buoyant when I leave the hairdresser's but never looks as voluminous when I do it myself, no matter what products I use.

Latest posts

Back