Hair By Philip Kingsley TSV - 06/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't want to stay up, but if it's a fab value shampoo/conditioner set and it sells out before I get up then I won't be a happy bunny!!! :heartbroke: Can't believe there have been no super sleuths on the case :cheeky:

Ha ha! Well I am wide awake so thought I'd check it out from the comfort of my bed on the iPod! What would you like it to be? I have a 500ml(?) Elasticizer that's taking forever to get through, so would like the super duper size shampoo and conditioner with pumps and maybe a nice brush thrown in for free, or for pence - all at a fab fab price and 4 easy pays!! Not hoping for much am I? Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

right did anyone else see that sneaky peek?? less than the price of the shampoo and conditioner................................ anyone know how much they are :thinking:

From what I've looked up shampoo and conditoner together cost looking at one set £61.92.

Ok, getting up to switch tv on!!!

:-( not going for it. I have the maximiser and not overly impressed. Can get the shampoo and conditioner cheaper on feelunique. Oh well.

Question: If Alison's hair can look as good as it does by using the PK products, why doesn't she use them EVERY TIME she's on air?!?!

Ooh, Ian just said about reading on the web about how to open the bottles. That was posted on here wasn't it?! Aww, you've got to love Ian! I can imagine him being a member on here and having a good old b*tch about some presenters!!! Well impressed with Ali's hair. The Maximiser just makes my hair stiff :-(

As other people have said in other posts I don't think Philip Kingsley & Ian Redwood are great adverts for their products.

Ooh, Ian just said about reading on the web about how to open the bottles. That was posted on here wasn't it?! Aww, you've got to love Ian! I can imagine him being a member on here and having a good old b*tch about some presenters!!! Well impressed with Ali's hair. The Maximiser just makes my hair stiff :-(

had to :giggle: when he couldn't say noozle.

ive gone for it....................... ive never tried the maximiser so fancied giving that a whirl

Well I stopped f.a.r.t.ing and bought this. Think my last purchase from qvc was back in May.

Latest posts

Back