has GC packed up his city shorts and birkis for good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like both Glen and Anthony. Maybe all the presenters are being replaced by Debbie Flint. She seems to be on ALL the time.

I thought Anthony was leaving ages ago - hasn't he gone yet?

As for Mr. On Trend Glen, he will not be missed in my household!

Oh no!! - how on earth am I going to know what to wear for the school run from now on?:confused::confused::confused:

oh my, no one to tell me to wear my birkis on my feet??? What will I do with them now?????

Without his expert knowledge I might leave the house wearing my slippers and a northern nights fitted sheet.

oh Glen we will miss you explaining what buttons are for and what will all of us "ladies of an age" manage to dress without your advice. I'll be back to leaving the house with my pants (or should that be pant?) on my head

He'll be chilly in this weather if he's left his 'little cardigan' in his dressing room at QVC Towers. I hope whoever finds it realises that they can dress it up or dress it down, wear it when they go out to play, team it with a crisp white shirt and a little trouser, pop on their Birki and be ready to tell this season's story. No doubt he'll live happily ever after in fashion cliche land along with all those other style gurus of a certain age.

I wish Glen no ill personally, but if he has got the berki-up-the-backside then I'm not sorry. I can't think of a single useful contribution he has made to qvc. I think he's been very lucky to have had the tv breaks he has and should perhaps turn his attention to fashion writing where he would have longer to think about what he's trying to say and would have an editor to sort him out. Or even go back to hairdressing which I just read is where he started out and maybe reappear at qvc on very limited occasions with his own 'luscious locks' range if he is suffering from tv withdrawal.

I hope you haven't given us false hope here Mrs. J. I shall be bitterly disappointed if qvc give us 'New Year - Same Old Glen.'

Aw I like him.He does no harm.I hope he's not leaving

But has he ever persuaded you to buy something? I like lots of people but if they're being paid for expert advice I'd like to think they had something special to say. I know we're not talking Vogue here, and it is very difficult to find anything interesting to say about qvc's largely hideous fashion collection, but what exactly is the point of the man other than maybe taking some of the pressure off the main presenter? But, give them their due, qvc's presenters can spout forth without apparent effort about any old rubbish all by themselves.

Latest posts

Back