Has Trinny morphed into Nigella?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Is she on something? Is it me if is she starting to look like Nigella.

Keep an eye out for Susannah's teeth as it was noted that when she was on Masterchef they were in very poor condition.

JF looks different - is the very white blouse with a bit of a tan? suits her I think.

I haven't seen the programme so can't comment but from memory I think Trinny has admitted to being an alcoholic so watch out if she has been
drinking !

OMG has Susannah been drinking!!!!

She is being bizarre!!
Yes, I agree, Susannah was looking strange but what confused me was that LF said at the end of the show to watch Lulu on the TSV. Susannah sounded really pleased exclaiming "oh, is Lulu in the building"? Tsv comes on and its Jilly selling household. My EPG def says Lulu. Anyone know what happened there?

Yes, I agree, Susannah was looking strange but what confused me was that LF said at the end of the show to watch Lulu on the TSV. Susannah sounded really pleased exclaiming "oh, is Lulu in the building"? Tsv comes on and its Jilly selling household. My EPG def says Lulu. Anyone know what happened there?

it was supposed to be jilly with a gtech.

She is being bizarre!!

Did you see Susannah when she first appeared? She was wearing a T-shirt and denim shorts. Her daughter had been in A and E after a playground accident involving a swing and Susannah had rushed to QVC arriving late. Trinny was only doing the first hour due to going on holiday really early this morning so I guess Susannah felt she had to turn up. I didn't really think her behaviour was odd but I didn't watch all the show so maybe I missed something.

Lulu TSV is tomorrow, so tonight at midnight, JF is launching it so she should have known it was the next day not next hour!!!

She is being bizarre!!

That's exactly what I thought. Felt sorry for JF, she just could not move the show along because Susannah repeating her gibberish over and over. or £9.99.

The clothes were awful - what about that white blouse wih the ruffle front ? It was farrrrr too tight on the model and the fabric was so thin that you could see the seams, darts and bra straps through it. Very cheap, seen better in Chelmsford market f

Trinny had just had her hair coloured a darker shade, which I think suited her, other than that I see no reason to think she is turning into Nigella.

Both of them were behaving a bit bonkers on the show, even more so than normal. Right from the show start, with Trinny arms aloft, jiggling about, doing some serious mum-dancing to the title music. Right from the start it was explained that Suzzanna had just arrived, as her daughter had chipped a tooth, and would be five minutes getting ready. Jill said Trinny had an early start and could only do the first hour. Um okay.

Then low and behold Suzanna appears 20minutes into the show in micro-denim hot pants, 6-inch heels and a tight fitting retro T-shirt in an LA-streetwalker inspired outfit. Now admittedly she does have a cracking pair of legs! The funniest part was Trinnys face - aghast! Anyway she only came on air like that to show how she could go from soccer mum to fabulous in one of their fab dresses, so off she goes to get changed, only for Trinny and Jill to talk about how they saw her looking like that off camera and were both like, "Omg! She is not actually going to come on air looking like that is she?"

So yeah Suzzanna appears 5 min later in a T&S frock, they both do the rest of the hour, with Trinny leaping and running off at the end of the first hour, never to be seen again.

I agree the funniest bit was when Jill was signing off reminding the viewers to watch the LuLu tsv, though not actually saying it was coming right up, and a dim Suze was heard saying, "Omg! Is lulu here now, in the building?" As they are great friends, Lu being godparent to one or more of Suzes children.

All in all a really engaging hour from the posh, ditzy comedy duo of qvc.

I don't see the 'posh ditzy' I see a couple of foul mouthed women trying to flog their rubbish to people they wouldn't give the time of day. I can't stand them and turn off when they are on.

Latest posts

Back